- Hong KongPermanent
Regional logistic arrangements
- Hong KongPermanent
- Plan, direct and control the commercial, contractual and operational activities of the Contract Logistics of the Greater China
- Drive customer focus, through high quality service to local and network customers
- Develop strategy on new warehouses and innovative logistics concepts with input from countries
Market leading logistic company
Excellent opportunity to whoever has logistic, warehouse management and local delivery experience to join a reputable F&B company to expose yourself in a fast growing logistic role.
Rate & surcharge negotiation with carriers for port-port rates and nominated accounts.
Responsible for responding to tenders to clinch contracts from local, regional & global customers.
Provide leadership in the areas of product & business development to achieve target carriers' adherence.
Develop and maintain relations with ocean freight carriers
Stable career development with attractive package.
Excellent working environment and company culture
- Hong KongPermanent
This is an ideal opportunity for you if you are familiar with air freight operations.
Our client is a leading distributor of FMCG products. A US firm with a global presence and an expanding Asian market. We are now looking for a Operations director to run their HK business and grow their presence in China and beyond.
Running HK and China Logistics Function
Growing organisation in Asia
- U.S. Listed MNC
- A Fortune 500 company
Fortune 500 company
U.S. Listed MNC
Didn't find the right Procurement Supply Chain job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Procurement Supply Chain jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.
What candidates are saying about Michael Page
About Michael Page Procurement and Supply Chain
Michael Page has been operating in the APAC region for 21 years, and with around 10 years of specific procurement and supply chain experience, we are some of Hong Kong’s most trusted procurement and supply chain recruiters. Procurement is now a mature industry that organisations use to streamline operations. Many companies based in APAC use P2P, vendor management, future strategic sourcing, category management and outsourcing to streamline operations.
Supply chain is a broad function that includes planning and logistics, which in turn encompasses many different job roles. In Hong Kong, we recruit across specialties including material and supply planning, production planning, and demand planning. In our logistics recruitment practice, we cover transportation, trade compliance, warehousing and distribution, and operations.
We work with local and international businesses of all sizes in Hong Kong. Many of our recruiters worked in procurement and supply chain themselves before transitioning into recruitment, so we have an in-depth understanding of the technical requirements of the jobs we hire for. We realise what it takes to thrive in positions in this industry and how important it is to find the right candidate.
Procurement and Supply Chain Specialists
At Michael Page, we have a detailed working knowledge of the procurement and supply chain needs of the manufacturing, financial services, pharmaceutical, government, insurance, FMCG, electronics, hospitals, co-manufacturers, semi-con, chemical, oil and gas, and mining industries, which helps us find the best procurement and supply chain talent. In fact, 90% of our business is a result of referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our lengthy track record in recruiting for organisations in Hong Kong means our consultants understand the nuances of the procurement and supply chain profession. We know that organisations require qualities beyond the purely technical skills, like the ability to manage change in an unpredictable environment. RFXs, RFQ and RFPs may be key requirements, but they are just some of the skills that procurement and supply chain professionals need to thrive.
Procurement and Supply Chain Jobs
We recruit professionals from graduate to senior roles for local, regional, and global organisations, across ‘indirects’, ‘directs’ and combinations. We are now seeing hybrid roles emerge as processes adapt to suit the changing business environment, and our extensive candidate database has the reach to meet those demands. Procurement and supply chain roles we hire for in Hong Kong include:
- 3PL Manager
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma professionals
- Category (Manager/Director)
- Commodity (Manager/Director)
- Customer Service (Manager/Director)
- Demand & Supply Planning (Manager/Director)
- Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Global Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- General Manager, Sourcing (IPO)
- Indirect Sourcing (Manager/Director)
- Logistics/Warehouse/Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Manufacturing & Production Manager
- Materials Controller
- Master Scheduler
- National Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Operations Manager
- Plant & Factory Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Quality/Compliance/Technical Services Specialist
- Regional Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- R&D/Design/Product Development Specialist
- Sales & Operations Planning Manager
- Senior Buyer
- Supply Chain (Manager/Director)
- Transportation (Manager/Director)
- VP, Procurement & Sourcing
- Occupational Health & Safety Specialist