A leading logistic company based in US is now seeking a Telesales to join their winning team. If you are a candidate who is passionate in the customer service and sales field and would like further exposure, then this is an excellent role for you!
- On-the-job training
This is a global position looking after end to end inbound logistics management for the group.
- Multinational company
- Global level role
- Order Fulfillment
- Inventory Reporting
This role should to Drive/Implement APAC strategic goals from overall Procurement strategy,cover corporate service,IT, facility management and so on.
- Top Pharmaceutical Company
- Booming Industry
- Working as a recruitment consultant within Michael Page, you will own a role which is varied,stimulating and challenging on a daily basis.
- This career will further develop your interpersonal and commercial skill,giving you real opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- High Growth
- Competitive Salary
Fast Growing Business
International Apparel / Footwear Company
- Fast Growing Business
- Develop Strong Vendor Relationship
Manages both material and demand planning
Regional portfolio of work
- Worklife balance working culture
- Regional scope of work
The Sourcing Manager will take lead in the development and drive our sourcing function for garments and contracting manufacturing. This means you will drive and manage the sourcing business to achieve the company's target. You will take the leading role to work closely with internal and external stakeholders for driving the product development, supplier & factory selection process and cost control to meet the groups' business growth.
- International Audio Company
- Performance bonus
- Newly created leadership role, to evaluate & develop a robust supplier base to support company's high growth plan
- Work with Division Leaders and support them on new product & technology road maps on NPD, leverage suppliers' capabilities
- Newly Created Position
- To Develop and Manage Supplier Base in Asia
My client is one of the leading EU retailers specialising in house-products, including household & accessories. In light of the fast growing business and new BU set up, they are now calling for a Senior Merchandiser to join the team and take in charge of the Outdoor/ Garden furniture; works closely with HQ R&D team, regional quality engineer and vendors in PRC & offshore on the PD, Costing and MP projects.
- Vendor management
- Product Development
This is a new head count for a US buying office as their road map to set up their sourcing office in Hong Kong.
- Household/ Hardline sourcing
- US Buying Office
My client is one of the European leading FMCG company. Due to their steady growth in Food Buying team, they are now looking for a potential calibre to further develop the food supplier based in APAC & join the expanding regional team as a Merchandiser (Frozen Seafood & Meat)
- 5 days work
- International exposure
- Lead Sourcing Strategy & Category Management activities for Ingredients, Packaging and Indirect
- As a key member of the Leadership team, you will also partner with Commercial and R&D to drive for quality delivery at a competitive cost
- Key Member of the Executive Leadership Team
- Lead Sourcing Strategy & Category Management
- Newly created global leadership role within the operation procurement team.
- Leading and driving end to end procurement process strategy, innovation and measurement
- Also responsible for leading and driving Procurement to Pay (P2P) end to end process optimization and operation standardization .
- Booming Industry
- Top Biotech Pharma
- Logistics manager is response for suppliers's classification management, focus on supplier's business status and risk pre-warning;
- Purchasing order and agreement managing and tracking evaluate /control purchasing risk.
- Booming Industry
- Top Lifescience Company
This is an exciting job to join a well- known FMCG group for a planning position.
- FMCG brands
- Supply & Demand Planning
A great opportunity working for a multinational FMCG in international environment
- Attract Salary Package
- Career Progression
The China Supply Chain Director will be responsible for leading the development of processes to develop distribution solutions for both online and offline, communicate Supply Chain Solutions strategies, and ensure solutions developed by the group are aligned with organizational growth strategies. Leading and building up a very strong and sustainable team to support the rapid organic growth in China.
- A newly created senior supply chain leadership role for the country level
- An opportuntiy to joined a rapid growth brand with great company culture