As part of their international growth strategy, one of the largest players within the TPA sector is looking to bring on board a seasoned country director to lead their new JV.
Strong customer base.
Leading the business operation.
- Guǎngzhōu ShìPermanent
You will develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow the company to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. You will develop and maintain systems for company's global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk.
One of the world's largest financial and banking services company
Supporting global businesses in an English working environment
- Hong KongTemporaryHK$30,000 - HK$40,000
Join as a senior Trade support member of the documentation automation team.
Top tier private banking
International brand name
- Hong Kong IslandTemporaryHK$15,000 - HK$22,000
Being part of the Customer Service / Claims team, you will make use of your professional knowledge and expertise to ensure our customers receive the highest quality advice and coverage in line with the company.
- Hong Kong IslandTemporaryHK$55,000 - HK$60,000
The successful candidate will oversee the operation of the Underwriting department and lead the whole team to accomplish the departmental goals.
Stable career path
Excellent package with attractive bonus
- Hong KongTemporaryHK$30,000 - HK$70,000
- Good exposure to General KYC / AML / Compliance
Steep learning curve
HKMA / SFC exp needed
- Hong KongPermanent
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking an opportunity within FinTech
Leading company in the industry
Welcome candidates from fintech/cards/retail banks
Didn't find the right Banking & Financial Services job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Banking & Financial Services jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.
What candidates are saying about Michael Page
About Michael Page Banking and Financial Services
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in banking and financial services recruitment, regularly filling some of the most highly sought-after positions in Hong Kong. Since opening our first APAC office in Hong Kong in 1994, we’ve grown to be one of the premier banking and financial services recruiters in the region.
With over 150 offices worldwide, we have access to an unrivalled global network of talent as well as some of the most reputable global financial companies. Thanks to our longstanding relationships in the APAC region, we also have an in-depth understanding of market trends as well as the needs of jobseekers and employers in Hong Kong.
Banking and Financial Services Specialists
Here at Michael Page, we have more than 20 years’ experience in banking and financial services recruitment in Hong Kong, working with businesses of all sizes, including banks and non-banking financial institutions (NBFI) such as commodity, insurance, brokerage, securities firms, and boutique funding houses. We’re the trusted recruitment agency for Hong Kong’s top companies, so we have access to the best jobs in the region across all functions and industries.
Most of our recruiters have had direct experience in the financial and banking industries before moving into recruitment, providing them an in-depth understanding of the unique needs of each sector. We match talented candidates with the right companies in finance, banking, operations, risk, insurance, superannuation, lending and investment, and corporate banking. Our strong global reach coupled with our niche local knowledge mean we can tap into a huge pool of talent to find the right candidate to suit the unique needs of any organisation.
Banking and Financial Services Jobs
We recruit financial services and banking professionals of all skill levels – from junior to executive and front office to back office. The businesses we work with range in size from SMEs to Blue Chip companies, and cover a diverse range of sub-sectors within the banking and financial services industries.
Risk & Compliance:
- Heads of Compliance – Regional/Country/Product
- Front Office Compliance Advisory
- Control Room
- Monitoring & Surveillance
- AML – Fraud/Investigations/SARs
- Regulatory Affairs/Policy
- Market Risk
- Credit Risk
- Operational Risk
- Upstream Risk
Accounting & Finance:
- Finance Controller/Director
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Management Accounting
- Internal Audit
- Regulatory Reporting
- Product Control
- Finance Business Managers/COO
- Investment Banking/PE
- Research – Credit & Equity
- Investment Managers
- Commodity Finance/Trade Finance
- Project Finance
- Leveraged Finance
- Structured Lending
- Trade Finance
- Corporate Banking/Coverage
- Product Sales
- Transaction Banking
- Retail and Priority Banking
- Senior Management Roles (Head of Risk / Compliance)
- Compliance (General, Product, AML, Anti-fraud)
- Credit Administration
- Credit Analysis (SME, MNC, FI, LLC)
- Credit Approval
- Market Risk
- Operational Risk
- Senior Management Roles (CFO, FC, Head of IA, Chief Tax Officer)
- Financial Analyst
- Regulatory Reporting
- Head Office Reporting
- Internal Audit (Product audit, ops audit, IT audit)
- Operation (General Ops, Trade, Cash, Treasury)
- Product Control (Wholesale Banking, Global Markets, Consumer Banking)
- Program/Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Service Delivery
- IT Consulting
- Business Process Reengineering
- Executive Technology Management
- Settlements and Documentation
- Custody and Clearing
- Operations Risk Management
- Reference Data
- Collateral Management and Valuations
- Corporate Actions
- Client Onboarding/Client Services
- Cash and Payment Operations
- Project Management/Business Analysts
- Prime Brokerage
Wealth Management and Superannuation:
- Financial Planning
- Employer Relationship Management
- Member Education and Advice
- Member and Advisor Services
- Fund Administration
- SMSF Accounting
- Client Services
- Claims Administration
- Case Management
Other Support Services:
- Administration and Office Support
- Human Resources
- Legal – General Counsel/In-house Counsel
- Sales and Marketing
- Property/Facilities Management