PageGroup is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace and to continually improving our own working environment. We call this OpenPage.
We appreciate that every individual is different and we want to ensure that everyone, whether a candidate seeking work through us, or one of our own employees, is valued and respected and that their selection for recruitment, training or promotion is always based on merit.
At PageGroup, our inclusion promise ensures a team that’s diverse in every office across the globe. OpenPage makes that promise a reality through our meritocratic approach to success. We find great candidates for our clients based solely on their abilities, and our inclusion promise ensures we treat our own people the same way.
We embrace a diverse and inclusive working environment where:
- Age is just a number: [email protected]
- Disability doesn’t hold you back: [email protected]
- Sexual orientation doesn’t matter: [email protected]
- Families and careers come first: [email protected]
- A multicultural workforce thrives: [email protected]
- Women succeed at work: [email protected]
In order to be a truly diverse and inclusive workforce, PageGroup has been creating an environment where women can succeed, sexual orientation and gender identity doesn’t matter and where families and careers come first.
Want to be a part of a diverse and inclusive organisation? Find out more about working for us.