We are looking for a passionate, energetic and experienced Training & Talent Development Manager to design, develop and deliver training to all employee levels within the organisation
- Well established construction company
- Program design & delivery
Our client is a well known engineering and maintenance (power service) provider with well established reputation in Hong Kong, Taiwan and China. Over the years, they have grown worldwide with more than 10 offices and are currently expanding their procurement team in Hong Kong.
- On site procurement services
- Chemical and labor services
Excellent opportunity for subject matter experts in Quantity Surveying to further develop their career in procurement management with a well-known company.
- Quantity Surveying background
- Hong Kong & China Projects
Excellent opportunity to join a leading Building & Construction market leader for a Design & Pre-Sales focus position!
- Mechanical/ Civil Engineering Background
- Marekt Leader
An excellent opportunity to join a market leader in the industrial sector, with more than 20,000+ employees across 120 countries, my client is currently looking for a potential candidate to further expand their business in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Fortune 500
- Market Leader
As the Director of Internal Audit, you will be leading a sizeable team and play an active role in optimising business through planning, conducting, reporting and following up on audit projects included in the overall Audit Plan.
- Regional exposure
- High profile position
A leading construction/ engineering firm is now looking for a high calibre to join them as Assistant Administration Manager, handling all-round admin and office facilities work as well as supervising the team.
- Supervisory experience
- All round admin and office management
Our client is a European manufacturer specialising in construction material. Established for over 60 years, they have over 1500 employees across the world. Apart from distribution business, they are also involve in trading, freight forwarding and distributing. Currently in Hong Kong, they are looking for a sales manager to looking after the construction material team
- 13 months pay
- Guaranteed commission
Newly created procurement opportunity to handle end to end procurement cycle, from vendor sourcing, tendering, contract review to fulfilment.
- Project Management and Tendering
- Gurantee Double Pay plus Bonus
For interested parties, please send your updated resume to garfieldyau(a)michaelpage.com.hk or contact 2848 4717/ whatsapp +852 6988 3300 for further discussion.
- Contractor/Architecture firm/Production house exp
- 3D,4D Modelling or Rendering, VR
- Product Management, Project Management
- Familiar in whole project procedures from tender stage
- For interested parties, please send your updated resume to Garfieldyau(a)michaelpage.com.hk
- E&M/Building/Civil & Structural Backgound
- Team Lead of the Project
Contact Garfield by +852 2848 4717
- New Build Project, Residential Development
- Client side with stable working environment
- For interested parties, please send your updated resume to garfieldyau(a)michaelpage.com.hk
- Contact Garfield Yau +852 28484717/ Whatsapp +852 6988 3300
- Electrical and Energy Management Project
- Top-Tier Property Developer
- Experience in Fitting out/Renovation/Maintenance & Repair works
- Building surveying background
- Main-Contractor/Consultancy also will be considered
- Property Developer, 5 Days work
- Main Contractor/Consultancy/Developer Background
This role is the perfect opportunity for a Hong Kong and China expert in the building materials sector. Managing a full P/L across commercial and engineering activities. Working with the B2B and B2G market segments.
- Retained Search
- Dynamic Leadership Role
Our client is seeking a Senior Architectural Designer with extensive project management experience to join its office in Beijing. The position is focused on managing mid to large projects. The ideal candidate for this position will be organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starting individual driven to succeed.
- Fully responsible for the project management.
- One of management team.
Our client is a leading home improvement specialist, looking for an experienced Interior Design Manager to join the team.
- Expanding business
- Great company culture
An exciting opportunity to join one of the largest infrastructure companies in the world.
- Well-established business
- Sizable platform
A global waste management company is looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Hong Kong
- 13 months + bonus
- Global MNC