Our client is a Japan listed company and mainly focus on operating food and beverage business worldwide. They are hiring a Corporate Finance Manager mainly focus on M&A projects of China markets.
- Big 4 candidates are welcome
- China market focus
- In house investment opportunity
- Excellent career progression for research analyst
- Portfolio management with secondary market
- Global exposure position
Our client is a reputable Japanese firm in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a talent Investment Manager to join their markets team, looking after the China investment team.
- Renowned Japanese Investment Firm
- Financial Modelling + Due Diligence
- Builds effective relationships with corporate and business teams to bring about the timely and successful closure of transactions.
- Helps business units refine their business strategies in the context of potential acquisitions.
- Leading company in its niche market.
- International platform of development.
This role will work alongside a larger compliance team and will focus on investment compliance. This role will cover compliance monitoring using the Charles River system.
- Investment Compliance role
- large asset management firm
Our client is a well-established financial institution headquartered in US, with regional office in Hong Kong and a strong international presence. They have offices across the globe, multiple locations in America, Asia, and Europe. They provide quality products with a strong reputation and have excellent business performance in recent years. They are currently looking for a Payroll Manager for to cover Asia region, based in Hong Kong.
- Top Tier Asset Management firm
- Long-term Flexi Work Arrangement
Monitor the investment financial performance (PE fund, Listed Company, Pre-IPO)
- Finance Manager
- Financial Institution
Our client is currently looking for a Structured Investment Operations Manager to supervise their growing team. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years in Multi asset experience across both equity and fixed income, especially onshore and offshore Chinese assets
- Fixed income, Equity & Futures
- Liaise with Fund Administrators and Custodians
Drive products and formulate business tactics and propositions for investment, life insurance and general insurance across Commercial Banking segments
- Insurance Product
- Product Propositions
Newly created headcount focusing on market risk related matters including investment risk reporting, portfolio risk checks, daily trade risk monitoring, and risk analysis. Open to candidates from securities or asset management firm.
- Open to Market Risk candidates !
- New headcount !
- Business expansion with M&A / investment exercises
- Stable work environment
- HK Listed Company
- Management accounting role
This role will report directly to the HK Head of Compliance working alongside other colleagues within the compliance team. This role will cover compliance program, regulatory management change projects, compliance advisory, monitoring and testing and surveillance for their global markets products including FICC and equities.
- Global Markets Compliance
- FICC and Equities Products
This role will be focusing on investment reporting and fund performance reporting across Asia Pacific.
- Fund Performance Analysis
- Investment Performance Reporting
A top tier global investment management firm is seeking for an addition Payroll Manager to provide support in payroll activities around the APAC region in a team of 5.
- Stable company and friendly culture
- Excellent career promotion prospect
The successful candidate will be focusing on the below:
- Products: FX, FX Options, Futures, Stock Options, Stocks, Bonds, CFD's, Indices, etc.
- Targeted clients: Banks & Brokers, Fund Managers, Private Banks, Corporates, Investment Managers and Family Offices, HNW and retail clients
- Multi-asset platform
- FI clients exposure
Our client is a Chinese asset manager with multi-asset investments across the globe. They are currently looking for a VP level to join their institutional sales team.
- Institutional Sales for global multi-asset products
- Asia focused
My client is one of the leading sustainable energy distributors in China. Their main business will be mainly focus in infrastructure and operation of gas pipeline construction, and different energy investments. They are hiring an IR Manager to join them, and travel to China is a must.
- minimum 5 years of IR experiences
- Travel to China is a must
Our client is one of the leading conglomerate listed company in Hong Kong, including retail, beverage, real estate and logistics business. With over 30 years of establishment, they are now hiring Deputy Corporate Finance Manager for covering their investment projects.
- One man band position
- Big 4 experiences are highly preferred
Our client is a reputable conglomerate company. They are now looking for a talent Portfolio Manager to join their investment team, looking after the secondary investment markets.
- Portfolio Management with secondary market
- CFA is a must