- Lead the overall Finance function including financial planning and analysis, management reporting as well as compliance and corporate governance; provide useful and timely financial information, analysis, insights and advice to the team
- Act as a strategic business partner to the CEO and business leaders to facilitate business decisions and optimize allocation of funding and resources amongst business initiatives
- Renowned retail fashion brand
- Stable with growing potential
- Provide leadership for ongoing evaluation of short and long-term financial objectives
- Oversee the development and continuous improvement of the company's internal financial reporting package, cost accounting data, margin analysis and cash flow projections
- Huge Growing Potential
- Regional Exposure
Our client is a top player in the business service sector with strong success in China. The role will partner closely with the MD/President to drive business performance and report directly to the Greater China CFO.
- strong business partnership role with a team of 20 people
- succsion plan to Greater China CFO
- Growing Company in fintech
- SFC Type 1, 4, 9 licensed corp
- Growing Company in fintech
- SFC Type 1, 4, 9
The Group Finance Director will play an important role in ensure the strength of the finance function as well as bringing the highest level of accuracy and integrity to all accounting related matters.
- Retained Search
- International Work Environment
You will partner with top management to develop short-term and long-term business strategies, as well as drive different investment and financing activities.
- New Technology Industry
- Sizeable Chinese Enterprise Background
Our client is a global well-known healthcare brand with years of business expansion in Greater China. Due to business expansion and China market focus, they are actively looking for strong VP Finance to lead the team and develop business strategy togehter with the Leadership Team.
- Well-known Global Healthcare Brand
- Solid Footprint in Greater China Business with Future Outlook Strategy
Head of Finance for a business unit with business across the region.
Lead a sizable team in Finance and Accounting, perform business partnering duties with the GM to oversee the business operation.
- Business Partnering role
- Head of Finance position
You will lead and be responsible for all aspects of financial management including strategic planning, measurement, reporting, budgeting, and analysis for the Greater China operations.
- Excellent fringe benefits
- Growing company
Excellent opportunity for an experienced finance candidate with prior sold financing experience to join a HK Listed group, with a strong presence in China and globally. The most ideal candidate should be able to showcase their previous investment deals, demonstrate an extensive track record in M&A, fund raising.
- M&A, investment, fund raising, IR
- Sucession planning
- Act as a strategic advisor to the Executive team and the Chairman
- Oversee all accounting & finance functions of the group including investment and M&A activities
- Group Level Head of Finance
- Report Directly to the Chairman
CFO position to lead pre-IPO for a rapidly expanding company.
Dynamic and multi-cultural environment with a global exposure.
- Exciting opportunity with a start up firm
- Global role
Senior Finance position with team leadership responsibilities
All rounded Finance duties work closely with business
- Stable platform for career advancement
- Reputable brand
All rounded Finance position with a sizable listed MNC.
An opportunity with potential to grow into a bigger role in a short period of time.
- Exciting opportunity with a MNC
- Opportunity to fast track your career
Excellent opportunity for a highly capable accounting and finance professional to join an internationally recognised law firm.
- Competitive salary package
- English speaking environment
- Pre IPO position with a growing business in health-care
- Experience in Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO/CDMO) is highly sought after
- Pre-IPO role with a growing healthcare company
- Department Head
Work with Chairman and the Board
Senior Finance position with a listed company
- Senior position with a mid -sized listed company
- Dynamic all rounded position
A well-known property company is now looking for a high calibre to join their firm as Executive Assistant, where the person will provide dedicated executive support to C-level, assisting in multiple projects and initiatives, as well as occasional team support. Candidates with relevant secretarial support experience are welcome.
- Support CFO and team support
- Sensitive to numbers
An extremely exciting opportunity for a seasoned finance professional to take on a Head of Finance role in APAC for a UK HQ MNC. The organization presents a meaningful proposition and mission to what they want to achieve in creating an environmentally friendly environment for each individual. The most ideal candidate should from a solid accounting & finance background with prior exposure in HR and/ or legal aspects.
- English speaking culture
- New headcount
IPO opportunity with a Hong Kong based Biotech company
Strong financial background and great platform for career advancement
- IPO on HK Main board opportunity
- Healthcare/ Biotech industry