Reporting to Group Head of Investment Advisory Group, this role will be responsible for evaluating investment opportunities and providing investment recommendation on shortlisted funds.
- 1-3 years in private equity related investment preferred
- Excellent exposure in a leading Asset Management group
Our client is currently looking for a Private Equity Analyst with high calibre to join their business for 12 months.
The ideal candidate will be a degree holder in Accounting/Finance with at least 1+ years of experience in transactions/deals.
- International and fun work culture
- Excellent salary and benefit package
Our client is a fast growing PE fund with their global HQ based in Hong Kong. Due to their business expansion, they have created a new IR VP/Director position to join their Hong Kong team.
- Newly created position
- Fast growing PE fund
- 创始合伙人来自国内顶级投行/基金 有非常好的行业资源
- 专业化团队 开放平和的企业文化
- Greater China focus
- Cover institutional clients including private banks, family offices, insurance companies
- Network in family offices, asset managers
- SFC licensed corporate
This role is to support the global Finance team handling the Asia end of the Global and Greater China Ventures team. Working closely with the team in the UK and the established team in Hong Kong to ensure the Fund Accounting & finance is taken care of.
- Established business
- Backed by a Large International Asset Manager
This role will be focusing on Fof investment, conducting due diligence and fundamental research to support the investment decisions.
- Based in Hong Kong
- At least 5 years of FoF working experience
Our client is a global private equity fund manager with offices globally. To support their expansion, they are currently looking for an investment analyst based in Hong Kong. This person will be working with the global team, reporting to the regional MD, and focus on investment and portfolio management for Asia market, especially in Japan.
- Based in Hong Kong
- Speaking native Japanese and English
Leading global investment manager is looking for investment associate. As one of the most active global mid-market private equity, it focus on the potential deals in consumer/TMT/healthcare. Candidates will work at their Beijing office.
- World famous investment manager with almost 40 years' history
- One of the most active global mid-market private equity with good portfolio
1.Develop a robust Fund's investor relations strategy and framework
2.Fund Management - investment, portfolio management, finance operation
- World wide famous Venture fund
- Focus on TMT and Consumer sector, with good track record
The role presents an opportunity to work with a venture capital fund assisting them in sourcing, financial modelling & transaction execution, in addition to managing the growing portfolio over time
- Excellent compensation
- Great work-life balance