- Logistics manager is response for suppliers's classification management, focus on supplier's business status and risk pre-warning;
- Purchasing order and agreement managing and tracking evaluate /control purchasing risk.
- Booming Industry
- Top Lifescience Company
Excellent opportunity for subject matter experts in Quantity Surveying to further develop their career in procurement management with a well-known company.
- Quantity Surveying background
- Hong Kong & China Projects
A country level position focusing on indirect procurement in logistics-centric categories.
- Logistics centric
- Multinational company
An excellent opportunity to build and set up a global procurement function for a prominent company in its industry.
- Global exposure
- Headquarter role
This would be an ideal opportunity if you have exposure in in-house and 3PL procurement experience for specifically logistics services.
- Global Oceanfreight experience
- 3PL Connections Required
Our client is a top-tier and world-renowned American investment bank. With a further expansion to their existing business in China, they are currently looking for a candidate who specialises in IT procurement, with relevant experience in a sizeable financial services firm. Candidates must have high business proficiency in Mandarin and English to be succesful. Experience in dealing with telecom, financial application and data center vendors us a must.
- World-renowed iBank w/ excellent reputation
- Key role in China expansion (Mandarin mandatory)
- The role provides high value procurement solutions to the business and category strategies; support third party vendor selection, vendor development, technology management and performance measurement activities.
- The Regional Procurement Category Manager ensure delivery of external services and products in the R&D category to support projects and to realize year-on-year productivity improvements.
- Top 10 Pharmaceutical Company
- Booming Industry