You will participate in a Digital Transformation Project for a Leading Financial Institution in Hong Kong - to understand and analyze requirements and existing business practices/ business process flows, improve and optimize them according to today's technology and translate them for project development/execution.
- Big data technologies/tools (e.g. Spark, PySpark)
- Refactor Legacy solution to Big Data Architecture
You will join the expanding business to design, build, and maintain our data warehouse. Our platform rely on the clean and processed data in the centralized data warehouse to maximize the business impact. You will be the owner of the data warehouse design, as well as the data pipeline for its processing.
- Building complex ETL pipelines
- High Transaction Platform
- Data team expansion
- 3-4 years' experience in data
- Financial Service
- Local Tech Team
The Data Engineer role is
- focused on an analytical and business-oriented mindset with the ability to implement rigorous database solutions and best practices in order to produce and influence the adoption of strong quality data insights to drive business decisions in all areas of GitLab;
- The Data Engineer job family is essentially software engineers who have a particular focus on data movement and orchestration.
- Industrial IoT solutions industry;
- Python, Scala for data processing;
- Fast-growing commercial firm
- Sustainable revenue from Online & Offline
- Massive data volume
- From scratch data transformation project (on prem to cloud)
- Build data lakes and perform data integration across multiple systems
- Relocate Oracle Cloud to AWS & Azure
- Exposure to Data Science, AI and Machine Learning in long run
- Fast growing commercial firm
- ETL & data modelling on Cloud
Excellent Career Opportunity:- You will develop, maintain, test, and evaluate large-scale data processing solutions; take responsibility for data pipeline development and maintenance, including data sourcing, extraction, cleansing, transformation, and validation.
- Expanding & Vigorous Team
- Large-scale Project & Iconic Company
YOU as an experienced data engineer will have the ownership to drive our data driven business:-
- Design and develop data pipelines, combining multiple sources using various tools to provide clean and reliable data
- Global Financial Institution
- Design and Develop Data Pipelines
This is an individual contributor role that is responsible for designing and developing of data solutions that are strategic for the business and built on the latest technologies and patterns. This role that requires partnering with the broader team at the country, regional and global level by utilising in-depth knowledge of data, infrastructure, technologies and data engineering experience.
- Cloud Big Data Technology
- Energetic, Multi- cultural Team
- Great change to implement data platform architecture & responsible for Data Ingestion: data warehouse projects
- ETL Developer, Digital Projects, MNC Company
- Medical, dental, life insurance, health check
You will have the chance to build and deliver cloud solutions to meet the data and cloud demands of AI, machine learning, advanced analytics and other emerging digital technologies.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent office/ hybrid work model
You will develop, maintain, test and evaluate data solutions within our next generation Data and Analytics Platform. Data engineering are also involved in the design of data solutions matching capabilities to priority business challenges.
- Next Generation Data and Analytics Platform
- Stable & Well-established Financial Service
An excellent opportunity in joining an Intelligent IDC construction solutions provider.
- Assist in the development of E&M & MVAC projects
- Degree in Engineering Disciplines
Responsible for data quality assurance activities for core and data warehouse, ETL applications testing;
- Digital enterprise focus work;
- Stable working environment;
- You will be given the chance to develop Data lake, Data Warehouse, and Analytics Solutions including integration with complex business platforms.
- Data lake, Data Warehouse & Analytics Solutions
- Perm, 5 day work, medical
Due to expansion in APAC region, they are hiring a Data Engineering to support their data initiatives on cloud platform.
- Technical Data Engineering Position
- Cloud Technologies
The global trading firm is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to work on exciting Big Data projects. He/she will work on tasks e.g. valuation engine which processes trade data, market data from the front office systems, process streamline and optimization, new business requirements, and cloud migration.
- Work with internationally-based teams
- Relocation potential or mobility options
As a senior engineer, You will conduct system design review and software & code inspection to ascertain conformation to best design and coding practices on system deliverable.
- Develop & Maintain Data Analytics Application
- Highly Competitive Salary