- Data team expansion
- 3-4 years' experience in data
- Financial Service
- Local Tech Team
The Data Engineer role is
- focused on an analytical and business-oriented mindset with the ability to implement rigorous database solutions and best practices in order to produce and influence the adoption of strong quality data insights to drive business decisions in all areas of GitLab;
- The Data Engineer job family is essentially software engineers who have a particular focus on data movement and orchestration.
- Industrial IoT solutions industry;
- Python, Scala for data processing;
- Data warehousing/ engineering
- Data lakes development on cloud
- Data mining and modelling
- End to end Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) process
- Perform Data Analytic and Visualisation (QlikSense & Tableau)
- Sustainable commercial group
- Digital Transformation to Cloud service
- Fast-growing commercial firm
- Sustainable revenue from Online & Offline
- Massive data volume
- From scratch data transformation project (on prem to cloud)
- Build data lakes and perform data integration across multiple systems
- Relocate Oracle Cloud to AWS & Azure
- Exposure to Data Science, AI and Machine Learning in long run
- Fast growing commercial firm
- ETL & data modelling on Cloud
You will build and deliver cloud infrastructure and solutions to meet the data and cloud demands of AI, machine learning, advanced analytics and other emerging digital technologies and take responsibilities to drive the standard patterns for data engineering on Cloud for AWS and Azure, act as the SME for LBUs, educate and transform them into cloud native technology shops.
- Implementation Cloud Centre of Excellence
- Drive the adoption of Cloud services
- You will develop and implement end-to-end data pipelines and cloud data platform and collaborate closely with both Group Infrastructure and Cloud Centre of Excellence teams for managing operational tasks under the cloud-first strategy.
- Great team collaborative culture
- 5 Days Work + Medical + Bonus
You will have the chance to build and deliver cloud solutions to meet the data and cloud demands of AI, machine learning, advanced analytics and other emerging digital technologies.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent office/ hybrid work model
- Large commercial firm
- Cloud-first technology Strategy
- ETL automation, data lake & model building
- AI implementation
- Opportunity to grow
- Large commercial firm
- ETL, data lake & model building
The Senior Developer, is responsible for the development and design of critical, complex business intelligence information systems to support the business requirements. The post is also responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of business intelligence systems developed by the department.
- Data Lake, Data Warehouse Development
- Latest Technologies Exposure
Supervise a data center operation team on daily operation, provisioning, and maintenance duties.
- NON Shift, permanent role
- Supervisor role
Due to expansion in APAC region, they are hiring a Data Engineering to support their data initiatives on cloud platform.
- Technical Data Engineering Position
- Cloud Technologies
The global trading firm is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to work on exciting Big Data projects. He/she will work on tasks e.g. valuation engine which processes trade data, market data from the front office systems, process streamline and optimization, new business requirements, and cloud migration.
- Work with internationally-based teams
- Relocation potential or mobility options
As a seasoned Data Architect/Engineer you will develop, maintain, test and evaluate data solutions within our next generation Data and Analytics Platform. Data engineering are also involved in the design of data solutions matching capabilities to priority business challenges. The Data Architect/Engineer also builds and maintains application with cutting-edge AI/Machine Learning technology to resolve complex business challenges.
- Stable & friendly work environment
- Attractive Compensation