- Managed the planning, organising and directing of production activities and employees placement/training/development to cost effectively produce a high quality finished product.
- Accountable for all safety, quality, and regulatory matters in assigned area of the plant.
- Direct the organization and management of the Quality Engineering, Quality Management Systems, Customer Complaint Management.
- Ensure that assigned responsibilities are effectively carried out.
We are looking for a Plant General Manager to join our multinational clients from Europe.
This will be looking after a 300 people plant including but not limited to engineering, manufacturing, logistics, EHS and Quality
Keep close relation to R&D department of customer, drive product roadmap from internal and external
Support Sales during market entry of new products as "product expert"
Opportunity to observe new technology trends in solar industry
Working in a leader team of Solar equipment industry across the world
This opportunity is opened for quality assurance professionals within electronics/lighting industry to be responsible for quality assurance processes reporting to Quality Manager of the company
Leading MNC Lighting Company
My clients are a well recognised US automotive company who are looking for a Senior Quality Manager to join their team.
The role requires a well rounded Quality Manager who has experience in a full Quality function.
Not only will they be expected to grow the team but also develop, strategies and implement the quality systems/standards for the new plant.
Automotive Quality Manager
Quality Set- Up
Responsibility for all ADAS projects for the APAC region
A leadership role you will coordinate local and international cross functional teams
Working for a well established international automotive company
Fast track career development into a leadership role
We are looking for a Battery Design Manager to develop and lead the Battery team into production.
Needs hands on experience with Design and team management from either a Tier 1 or OEM international company.
Our International clients are looking for a Quality Engineer to focus's mainly on the process and customer quality
This role will be in a fast pace environment where they will fully develop in all quality areas.
Top leading technology
1. Support the work in Aluminium casting technology standard making in car body
2. Coordinate the development and design of Aluminium stamping, manufacturing process analysis and evaluation.
Working with an exciting Electric Vehicle Company
Working with the industry leadership teams
Our clients are currently looking for a Test Validation and Verification Director to join their team in Shanghai.
For this role they need someone to be able to:
Develop systems, processes and procedures for efficient product verification and validation
Lead + build the test teams
R&D Test Validation Director - Automotive
Automotive R&D Test
Didn't find the right Engineering Manufacturing job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Engineering Manufacturing - Shànghǎi jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.