- Hángzhōu ShìPermanent
- Working closely with management to drive and implement merchandising strategies to ensure that product mix is available to serve business needs in all markets and reflects customer needs (seasonal) ;
and also drive the business forward in the merchandise category (long-term).
- Acting as an effective interface between markets (franchisees) and the production division to ensure that sourcing & production strategies and resources are in line with the merchandise plan and goals.
- Maintaining an overall awareness of market trends and key competitors and communicating all analysis to the design team. Review and adapt seasonal products and keylooks.
- Acting as a business partner to work with key markets on OTB management and optimal assortments.
- Collaborating with commercial, marketing, VM, internal management and partners to ensure Product Knowledge is properly conveyed to all markets.
Fast developing retail brand
China exclusive line
- Hong KongPermanent
Our client is a recognised leader in the nutritional supplement market with a wide range of brands and are now seeking a high calibre Retail Sales Manager to join and lead their team! They pride themselves in developing high quality products to cater for all ages.
Prominent leader in their industry
FMCG / Nutrition company
The job is created to strengthen the buying capability to support the business growth and increase the market share. The person is required to covering from the merchandising planning, buying to the inventory management.
Great platform with promosing career development opportunities
Competitive overall package
- Yángjiāng ShìPermanent
- Taking responsible for the whole sourcing process management, including team and supplier managements, familiar with Chinese electronic supplier market.
- Develop product innovation and industry knowledge through sourcing, technical expertise and development.
A global fast growing company with two digital annual increasement rate
A stably developing platform with great career promotion space
As the Vice President of the business unit having Licensing Agreement with the Principle Brand, you will be responsible for developing the Wholesale, Retail and Ecommerce business for the Brand in Asia market, including Australia, Japan and Korea. Reporting into the Asia President and leading a team of 40 people across Asia, you will be instrumental in deciding the strategy for the region and implementing this against their global vision.
Responsibility for the strategy across the Asia
Huge progression in a fast growing organisation
Didn't find the right Retail & Sourcing job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Marketing - Retail & Sourcing jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.