You will be responsible for managing the translational processes in partnered biotech companies, acting as a communicative channel to assist the compliance and commercialization of their products and provide relevant technical advice.
- Renowned Biotech Organization in HK
- Stable career progression
You will be responsible for managing relationships between internal and external stakeholders, maintaining client relationships, and devising new strategies and policies in accordance to future plans within the medical device division of the institute.
- Leading biotech institute in HK
- Wide exposure to medical device market
Expanding healthtech and diagnostic services in Hong Kong
- Sizable Company
- Competitive Salary
- To provide supply chain solution support for clinical research strategies, including import and export, drug batch distribution, packaging, labeling, etc.
- Timely adjust and optimize the supply strategy and establish supply chain related supplier system, reasonably control procurement costs and ensure quality.
- Leading platform in the field.
- Endow equity incentives.
You will be responsible for overseeing the screening of preclinical R&D projects in biopharmas, assessing their potential, budgeting and any post-acquisition follow-up.
- PhD/Post-doc background required
- No finance background needed
You will be acting as the key contact point of the local study team with regional teams, drive local study progress and manage clinical study implementation in accordance to global program strategies.
- Global Biopharma
- Career progression
- High-speed development of enterprises
As one of the three function leads in biometrics department, has full responsibility for statistical programming team and system buildup, support drug development across the organization by contributing to drug development strategies, providing solutions to trial reporting events, managing program and study programming deliverable time-lines, develop SOP(s), and play managerial and mentoring role for junior programmers.
- Building Programming Team
- Rich Non-Oncology Pipelines
Lead clinical project management team to ensure quality, time and budget deliverables are met to the Sponsor's satisfaction, and projects are appropriately resourced and employees are trained and developed to meet project needs. Work with related leadership team in formulating effective strategic goals and objectives for designated region and assures operational alignment with senior management priorities.
Excellent opportunity for an advisory role for Healthcare & Life Sciences (Medical Device/ Diagnostics/ Pharma)
- Scientific Research & Development
- Excellent Company Career Development
You will be responsible for developing and overseeing the pipeline of new research projects from bench to bedside.
- Dynamic start-up with promising prospects
- Focus on gene therapy
Responsible for establishment and maintaining a quality management system in China as it relates to post-manufacturing activities, including warehousing, distribution, complaint handling, post-market surveillance and regulatory compliance (i.e. local language labelling). Provide QA input and oversight to the 3rd party warehouse in China and ensure that the warehouse operations fully comply with local regulatory requirements and company policies.
- 1. A foreign listed medical device company, and the head of the blood testing
- 2. Have the opportunity to work with global
- 1, 国内神经介入领域头部玩家
- 2. 有机会与业内领军人物共事
An excellent opportunity in joining a medical device manufacturer.
- Support maintenance & CM/ PM
- Degree in Biomedical Engineering
An excellent opportunity in joining an international medical device manufacturer.
- Support processes of (CM/ PM/ Maintenance)
- Experience with radiation therapy equipment
Responsible for strategic planning and coordination of regulatory activities to ensure continuity of existing marketing approvals and efficient approvals of new to market products. Our client is looking for a high calibre to join the team.
- Leadership Role
- Competitive remuneration packages