Our client is a top European company in their field of utilities and has a large, international presence. With over 50 office across the globe, their annual revenue hits over 30 billion Euros annually. This very technology forward company is looking for an IT Security Trainee to join their team. The candidate should be either a fresh graduate with an IT degree or IT internship, or a candidate with around 1-2 years of IT working experience.
- Must commit to 2.5+ days per week for 6 months
- Full and part time interns will be considered
The successful candidate is expected to lead a team to manage delivery and operation of security service for regional clients. The duties and techniques cover SIEM, Network Security, End-point Security, Penetration Test, Host Security, Security Operation etc.
- Analyst team management
- Regional exposure
You will work with an engaging team to carry out Group IT audit duties including resources planning and utilisation, review and reporting on IT compliance, cyber and data security, IT risk management.
- Newly Developed Team
- IT Audit/ Risk Advisory Background
- New senior IT audit manager role
- Lead IT PMO, governance, digital transformation, strategy etc.
- Stable work environment
- Senior IT audit management
- Lead IT Governance, Compliance and Audit
Our client is currently looking for an IT Audit Manager to join their regional office in Hong Kong. The incumbent will come from a financial services industry background with strong IT security audit knowledge.
- Permanent Headcount
- Top Tier Brand
Our client is an international insurance company having a good reputation in the industry. It is widely recognised as a market leader and good employer.
- Good Market Reputation
- Market Leader
- 工业地产 + 投资领域多元化综合性集团型公司
Our client we a well known financial services company originally from the US. They are currently listed on the stock exchange, and have have multiple offices across the APAC region. They are currently looking for a technology risk consultant with at least 4 years of experience in IT risk in the financial services industry. Candidates with relevant certifications are preferred, and must be able to communicate well in both Cantonese and English.
- Large-scale and well known company (APAC)
- Security related certifications preferred
Successful candidate is expected to lead a security consulting team to perform pre-sales activities, provide all-round security solutions to customers in Hong Kong, and represent company to participate / organise Cyber Security related events.
- Team lead role
- Security consultation
Excellent opportunity for a candidate who wants to work in a young and energetic environment. Our client offers an attractive salary package and a rewarding career path for potential candidates who seek a brilliant working platform.
- Rewarding Career Path
- Young & Energetic Environment
The Technology Risk team ensures technology risks are effectively identified, assessed, controlled, managed and reported. They provide risk management awareness through effective communication, consultation and service.
- New headcount
- Excellent career progression
- New Headcount
- Team to grow
- Manage regional scope
- Another headcount for a Security Engineer
- New headcount and team to grow
- Manage regional scope
Support Information security projects, security solution design, deployment, risk assessment and technical advisory under IS policy and compliance.
- Large Conglomerate
- Large Scale digital projects
Assist the infrastructure manager on cyber securities tasks.
- International consumer electronics manufacturer
- Manage partners, IT vendors on Security matters
Development of the Cloud Security Design framework for new technology solutions
- HK listed company
- Good and structured IT & security team
Detect, analyse and respond to cyber-attacks, manage incidents and reduce risk
- Multinational reputable company (in-house role)
- Young, energetic and international
You will drive the implementation of Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) lifecycle which includes but not limited to producing timely actionable intelligence and assessments for national cyber threat sense-making to forewarn stakeholders of evolving threats and to provide recommendations on possible threat mitigation measures. You will also be required to work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely intelligence exchange.
- Listed Company
- Supervising subordinates and vendors
Planning, implementing, monitoring and optimising the Information Security Management System in global scale.
- Global role, NA and APAC
- 3-5 years of experience in IT security
This role will be part of the Cyber Security team, the role will have the responsibility of identifying and managing Cyber Security risk for the company with various teams to ensure effective implementation and compliance to the Cyber Security policies, standards and procedures.
- HK listed company
- Good and structured internal IT & security team
- Provide 2nd tier support on Managed Security Services, specifically on information security incident management; Investigate, respond and provide recommendations in a timely manner
- Design and maintain SIEM rules with on-going tuning
- Very competitive Compensation Package
- Good career prospect