A leading Insurance company is now seeking a Customer Service Representative with strong passion in the MPF field to join their team. Please do not hesitate to apply now, if you are interested in joining a winning team. Candidates with previous MPF / pension product experience might be considered for Senior Customer Service Representative.
- Call centre experience is an advantage
- Monday - Friday, non-shift working hours
Lead sales team to provide comprehensive and professional life insurance and general insurance solutions to corporate customers and to drive sustainable growth
- Corporate Insurance
- Insurance / Digital Transformation
- Dynamic Open Culture / Expanding user base
- Docker, Mango DB, C#
- Digital Transformation I Expanding User Base
- System Ownership I Dynamic Open Culture
This is a great opportunity to join a large institution, with a strong track record- as an administration manager within the leadership team
- 5 Days work
- Leadership role
Our client is an international insurance company with over 40,000 employees world-wide. They are currently looking for a Product Owner who is familiar with insurance broking processes and workflows to help the company implement a new core system that is being implemented across all offices globally.
- Strong understanding of insurance broking workflow
- Training in Agile will be provided
The Head of Data will direct report to the CTO to develop data strategies and roadmap for the APAC regions with a strong team in the Data Engineering, Data Science and Data Analytics discipline.
- Direct Report to CTO
- Permanent Team Lead Position
Our Client is a well-established MNC Insurance firm, headquartered in America. Equipped with a well-organised expansion plan, they are currently hiring a new headcount in Technology team. By joining my client, you will be leading a team and be part of the key member in launching the new insurance product platform
- .NET, AngularJS
- Large-Scale IT Transformation Project
Our client is one of the largest Insurance firm in the world. They are currently looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to join their team and to be the SME of middleware and Azure cloud services. The successful candidate would need to be skilled in mainstream middleware system and the Azure cloud platform.
- Career Opportunity in Cloud & DevOps
- Comprehensive Benefits with Competitive Salary
Our client is currently handling multiple projects for their insurance direct channels. The successful candidates will work with different stakeholders within and outside of the company throughout the UAT activities. Candidates must have proven experience in dealing with banking or insurance related products. Fluency in both English and Cantonese are mandatory.
- Career Opportunity in Sizeable MNC
- Exposure to Insurance Projects
Our client is a Life Insurance firm with well-established operations in many financial hubs in the world. They are looking for multiple Business Analyst (AVP) to join the team and be a part of the transformation projects. The successful candidates will work with team members globally, delivering new products to the users worldwide.
- Experience in Globalized Insurance-Tech Projects
- Competitive Salary with Great Career Progression
Our client is currently looking for seasoned data scientists with machine learning model experience or research experience to join the team to develop data solutions to enhance operation efficiency.
- Machine Learning Models
- MNC Culture
Our client is an MNC insurance and finance company with over USD 300 billion in total assets. Founded over 100 years, the company is currently listed on the stick exchange and has offices across APAC. Due to a company-wide push towards taking the company to a digital age, they are currently looking for a System Analyst who has experience in both Java and cloud technologies (ie. Azure).
- Large scale digital, tech and data driven projects
- Experience in Java, Spring, Hibernate and Cloud
This Data Architect position will play a key role in the Insurance company's digitalisation journey. He will be guiding the team to design and execute the data roadmap.
- Director Grade
- Regional Exposure
This is an great opportunity to join a well known US insurance company. With many ongoing internal projects across APAC, they are currently looking for a candidate that ideally has data experience in an insurance / reinsurance company. Candidates who have experience in insurance settlements / claims / operations and some basic skills in SQL / VBA / Python will definitely be considered as well.
- Basic in Python/VBA/SQL is sufficient
- Insurance claims/settlement/operations experience
- Familiar with investment product for corporate clients
- Lead of team of 6
- Familiar with fund management companies
- Familiar with investment product
- Lead a team of 6 and cover corporate clients
Our client is a US-based Insurance. To support their growing business, they are looking for a System Analyst (Data Warehouse) be part of their Technology team. They provide a friendly and culturally diverse working culture.
- American- Based Insurance
- Flexible Working Environment
Our client is a Fortune 500 company, running in financial services industry and has been around for over 100 years with strong footprints around the world.
- Top calibre insurance firm
- Be a Subject Matter in IFRS 17
Join a regional risk team that is responsible for oversight and business support of Financial, Life and Non-Life risks as well as fulfilling Solvency 2 Pillar 1 and ERM requirements for the company.
- Highly commercial role
- Regional Exposure
Our client is one of the worlds leading insurance companies with global office presence, employing more than 30,000 professionals, and covering more than 75 million customers.
- Global brand.
- Leadership position.
An international firm is looking for a mid-senior lawyer to join its insurance team.
- Excellent Career Path
- Rare Opportunity for In House Lawyers To Rejoin Private Practice