Expanding biotech and diagnostic laboratory services inHong Kong
- Career progression
- Expanding business
Our client is a fast growing biotech company that provides highly sophisticated and innovative diagnostics and healthcare management. To cope with the rising demands of COVID-19 related research, they are now looking for high calibres to join their winning team.
- Newly created opportunity
- Excellent benefits
Exciting opportunity in participating in Clinical Research projects from an established CRO with global presence based in Hong Kong. My client offers excellent career advancement and working flexibility to the right calibre.
- Global presence
- Work Life Balance
My client offers attractive remuneration package and career advancement opportunity to the right calibre.
- Leading Laboratory
- Business expansion
- Excellent opportunity as a starting position at a leading biotechnology company with global footprints
- Focus on Research & Development
- Leading Biotech Company
- Career Progression
Individually lead and manage the DSP team to implement the clinical stage PD and manufacturing projects. In the meantime, this role needs to develop novel purification approaches to advance the competitive advantages.
- Pre-IPO biopharma intergrating R&D Center with manufacturing facility
- 15 targeted drug candidates for proven and novel biological pathways
It's a new Clinical Project Manager role focusing on clinical research and epidemiological studies with nursing and leadership capabilities.
- Clinical Researh focused
- Leadership Role
Expanding healthtech and diagnostic services in Hong Kong
- Sizable Company
- Competitive Salary
- Our client is Chinese bio-tech with world-class TCR-T technology platform.
- They are now looking for Chief Medical Officer to lead their clinical development, as one of the key executive management team. Currently they have done IND for several products, mainly focus on unmet medical needs from solid tumour.
- World-Class TCR-T technology platform
- Focus on unmet medical needs with IND approved clinical stage pipeline
This role reports directly to VP and take charge of all the clinical QA business, supporting the phase 1-2 clinical trials
- This company is about to launch Pre- IPO and provide stock option to employees
- a promising platform to develop career with support of a very decent team
This role will run the oncolytic virus R&D projects as a management role in a fulfilling platform and provide you a chance to upgrade your leadership mindset in a pretty mature environment.
- Fast-development platform with space to achieve yourself and develop your career
- Strong team support and abundant market resource.
Our client is a long standing educational institution looking for a Registered Nurse to join the team as a Reserach Nurse.
- Renowned educational institution
- Stable working hours
Our client is an exciting new start-up looking for an Associate Medical Technologist to join the team.
- New start-up
- Great company culture
Make overall strategies, plans and programs for domestic and foreign cooperation according to the company's development strategy.
- A boutique biopharma with a strong team of experts.
- Frontier pipelines in vaccines,rare diseases and tumour.
This Role manage supply chain include operations and systems, from clinical operations through to finished goods.
Cover demand forecast, supply planning, customer service, logistics & distribution,master data management and so on.
- Booming Industry
- Top Pharmaceutical Company