You are here
Hong Kong's employment market: evolution over 5 years
The employment market in Hong Kong has changed a lot in the last five years.
Now is a good time to look back and see some of the significant changes impacting businesses, our clients and candidates. In this video, Managing Director of Michael Page Hong Kong, Sharmini Wainwright discusses the biggest changes, which include:
- the number of expats living and working in Hong Kong on expat packages.
- an increase in the demand for trilingual candidates.
- contracting gaining ground in the market.
- China emerging as a major recruiter in the financial service sector.
- changes in the workforce and workplace.
As we reflect on how the market in Hong Kong has evolved in the last five years, we look forward to a bright and promising new year with our clients and candidates.