Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
63 Matching Jobs
Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
- Contract & Vendor Management
- Customer Service / Order Management
- Demand Planning
- Direct Procurement
- Indirect Procurement
- Inventory Management
- Operational Excellence
- Procurement Management
- Production Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Sales Forecast
- Transport / Distribution Manager
- Warehouse Manager
Monthly Salary (HK$)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobDōngguǎn ShìPermanent
Featured JobHong KongPermanent
- Competitive salary package
- Supportive team culture
Interesting opportunity for candidates with solid industry knowledge and skill sets
- Opportunity to use your export trade expertise
- Regional leadership role
Ideal for candidates with strong technical background in procurement
- Well established company
- Hong Kong based
Managerial Position with an international company.
InternationalPermanentHK$4,044 - HK$4,220
- Newly Created Position
- Industrial Giant
My client, a multinational FMCG/Retail company is looking to recruit Demand Planner to join their team based in UAE.
- Opportunity with Multinational FMCG/Retail Company based in Dubai
- Must have excellent Excel and planning skills
You will be tasked with setting up a complete construction procurement function for all the expenditure with external suppliers responsible for the provision of professional expertise at the forefront regarding the development of procurement strategies. Procure, expedite and schedule deliveries of materials and sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing vendors. Perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend and find more profitable suppliers.
- Have you procured raw materials?
- Do you have experience procuring for construction business?
Multinational company with strong network and it offers a great platform for further career development.
- Well Established Company
- Hong Kong based role
Great opportunity in joining one of the Luxury Fashion E-Commerce Leader
- Attractive remuneration package
- Regional Exposure
- Competitive package
- Suitable working time
Buyer role - Leading electronics components manufacturer
- Promising future
- Welcoming company culture
About Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist procurement and supply chain recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, India and Taiwan. Our strong presence in North and Eastern China extends across Shanghai, Beijing, Pudong and Suzhou. Today, we have two offices in central Hong Kong that specialise in procurement and supply chain recruitment, as well as one in Kowloon and two in Southern China – Shenzhen and Guangzhou.
Specialists In Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment
With a focused consulting team that specialises in procurement and supply chain recruitment, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for procurement and supply chain jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the Asia Pacific region.
Covering opportunities in areas like sourcing, purchasing, quality control and compliance, Michael Page brings together the most talented jobseekers and the country’s best employers to create innovative solutions in the industry and meet the career aspirations of employees.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the procurement and supply chain sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We understand exactly how procurement and supply chain performance impacts the bottom line of businesses, and we have the expertise to match skilled jobseekers with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this unique and highly strategic industry.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of procurement and supply chain experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- 3PL Manager
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma professionals
- Category (Manager/Director)
- Commodity (Manager/Director)
- Customer Service (Manager/Director)
- Demand & Supply Planning (Manager/Director)
- Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Global Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- General Manager, Sourcing (IPO)
- Indirect Sourcing (Manager/Director)
- Logistics/Warehouse/Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Manufacturing & Production Manager
- Materials Controller
- Master Scheduler
- National Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Operations Manager
- Plant & Factory Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Quality/Compliance/Technical Services Specialist
- Regional Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- R&D/Design/Product Development Specialist
- Sales & Operations Planning Manager
- Senior Buyer
- Supply Chain (Manager/Director)
- Transportation (Manager/Director)
- VP, Procurement & Sourcing
- Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
TestimonialsMy experience in working with PageGroup has very much been a positive one. Their professional sourcing skills were impressive and I would welcome the opportunity to work with them again. Thank you!The support and service we receive from the Contracting team at Page Personnel is exceptional.Michael Page reacts fast to urgent cases, thinks from the client’s point of view, and solves problems tactfully and patiently. They are capable of tailoring service packages for special requirements...They have shown their expertise and professionalism in acting as our sole-agent. Indeed, their services and results are always delivered with a pleasing high standard of satisfaction.We have engaged PageGroup for a lot of businesses including secretarial, finance and legal. The CV turnaround speed is high, normally within 24 hours, with an assurance of good quality...PageGroup is our preferred agency...Other than providing tailor-made and speedy recruitment service, the consultants also demonstrated professionalism by understanding our needs and requirements...View more testimonials