Procurement & Supply Chain - Customer Service / Order Management jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Customer Service / Order Management jobs
- New TerritoriesPermanent
Unique opportunity to be not only the leader but the face of the operation team to drive and ensure operational excellence.
- Managerial Position
- Hong Kong Permanent
With consistently growing business, we are looking forward to have new talent to join our company and develop with us.
- Competitive salary package with comprehensive allowance
- Global exposure with promising career development opportunity
As a Vice GM, you will need to possess below several traits and similar experiences with demonstration:
* Leadership - both of the organization and also of the timely execution of key initiatives.
* Superior Communication Skills - both verbal and written.
* Team focused - responsive to USA HQ team requests and the local expert regarding all facets of the Asia operation. A proven developer of personnel.
* Strategic Planner - this role requires candidate to access current operational strategy and develop his/her plan proposal for the region.
* Execution focused - Candidate will access operational measures and institute organizational structure / procedures to execute region plan.
* Business Development - Role requires candidate to develop/maintain top level customer sales relationships as well as sub-contractor factory supply chain relationships.
* Strategic Business Driver and Creator - Role requires that ability to understand the market, our customers and aggressively pursue opportunities.
* Culturally sensitive and fluent in local business practices.
- Critical Management Role
- Stable platform with exciting team and working environment
a.To assist AVP to oversee the China Operation Matters for Shipping Agency and Embarkation matters.
b.To negotiate with local Customs, Immigrate, Quarantine (CIQ) for better preferential arrangements and treatment for cruise vessel clearance for port of call/ homeport itinerary and passengers clearance related matters and visa matters;
c.To assist AVP to supervise with the performance of external shipping agencies/ local contractors / service providers in China operations, also coordinating with the permission, licenses applications and approval matters;
d.To assist AVP in supervising discipline of boarding agents in China and to support as per the Management directive;
e.To assist AVP to set up / monitor embarkation flow and procedures in China homeport operation.
f.To liaise with internal for the confirmation of ships' schedule and itinerary as updated / amended by parties concerned;
g.Liaise with Terminal Master to work out the berthing and allocation plan;
h.Verification of ship's departure documents such as sailing report.
i.Controlling and fine-tuning the handling procedure by the instrumentality of observation to upgrade the efficiency / productivity of services.
j.To assist AVP in monitoring departmental Budget control;
k.To supervise services quality of vendor(s) and price control for a healthy balance sheet.
- International Well Known Brand
- Excellent company culture with international exposure