Construction - Project Manager jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
- Hong KongPermanent
As a project manager, you will lead a team of technicians, engineers, and design/draught-persons to ensure all related projects and maintenance deployed, QC, and delivered on time and within budget.
- Job stability
- Competitive benefit package
The project manager is responsible for project management across Asia Pacific markets and ensure store projects are completed on time, within budget and with quality up to brand standard.
- Project Manager - In-house retail role
- Regional Role
Being a department head of the construction team of a listed property property developer to lead site Supervision Team and to facilitate central management of the new construction and A&A projects in Hong Kong. The project portfolio is mainly high quality office and retail projects.
- Senior Construction Manager
- Hong Kong Listed Property Group
A Chartered Engineer is needed to oversee all the installation and construction projects for the clients. Major responsibilities include planning, material purchase estimation, material handling and site supervision. This position also needs to handle all the contractual issues.
Central and Western DistrictPermanent
- Project Manager - Hong Kong Base
- Reputable Group with diversified Businesses
This is a fantastic opportunity and a newly created position for a world leading Interior Design and Shop Fittings company. We are looking for COO based in Hong Kong to manage their Asian regional operations. This includes, Design/Creative, Sales & Marketing, Procurement & Finance and a total of 50/60 people.
- 2 IC Position
- Massive Expansion in Asia
We are setting up a new manufacturing site in Guangxi as our manufacturing headquarter for the blooming APEC market
- Multinational Chemical Manufacturer with Leading Market Share
- Leading position in China region
Factory restructure project management role with fast growing office furniture business.
- Factory renovation project management
- Challenging and rewarding role
A reputable global financial institution is now looking for a talented Engineering head (E&M) to join their regional corporate real estate team.
- Global Financial Institution
- Regional Exposure
The assistant project manager key positions to ensure all phases of development and projects are completed on time in compliance to quality and time requirements.
- Reputable Landloard with worldwide presence
- Hong Kong Retail Projects