Banking & Financial Services - Equity Research jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Equity Research jobs
- Hong Kong IslandPermanent
A top tier global PR consultancy, backed by one of the best communications services group, is looking for a Research Manager to join their Financial Communications team. Their clients are mainly institutions who are planning to go on listed or already listed. They are specially looking for talent who has a background from Equity Research to conduct analysis on capital market trends in order to assist with team in crafting investment stories for clients.
- Research and Strategic Planning opportunity
- Equity Research background is highly preferred
Reporting to the Executive Director, you will conduct business and financial evaluations, analysis on the current portfolios. You will take the initiation to monitor trends in potential businesses, markets and research on potential industries for future investments. Being a key member in the team, you are required to make recommendations on the company's equity market investments.
- Newly Created Opportunity
- Equity Research Candidates are welcome
- Analyzing competitive dynamics within the wireless semiconductor industry by combining our proprietary point-of-sale data with web-based research and external data points
- Following company earnings, investor events, and news/press releases, constantly comparing company messaging to our proprietary data
- Comparing the signals coming from our data with other external data points, such as company reports, news stories, etc.
- Creating bi-weekly research reports and supporting analysis on the Wireless component industry
- Effectively communicating our messages to our clients, top tier hedge funds and mutual funds
- Being a part of a highly collaborative international team (members in Boston, London, & Hong Kong)
- Attractive Package
- Work life balance