- Featured JobHong KongPermanent
Reporting into the CEO and based in Hong Kong, you will take a lead role in making key commercial decisions to significantly influence sales and profitability. You will be responsible for planning and allocation for multi-category, multi-channel business.
Dynamic Industry and Organisation
Hong Kong based position
- Hong KongPermanent
Our client is a leading Sports brand currently seeking an experienced Retail Planning Manager to work closely with the Retail Merchandising team to manage the OTB, assortment and financial projections.
Global multinational company
Apparel / Footwear Company
Our client is a cutting edge, Fashion design house with a cult following that has a global customer base. They are expanding rapidly but still very much retain their entrepreneurial approach. Dynamic, flexible and quality products.
- Hong KongPermanent
Looking for a qualified accountant in manufacturing background, interested to develop their career in a British company. Enjoy to work as a team and being open- minded.
Short notice is preferred
- Hong Kong IslandPermanent
Our client, industry's leading travel retailer, is currently seeking for a talented APAC Category Product Manager to oversee the development of category strategies and product assortment to achieve company's objectives and business targets.
Exciting APAC opportunity
Renowned global retailer
- Hángzhōu ShìPermanent
- Working closely with management to drive and implement merchandising strategies to ensure that product mix is available to serve business needs in all markets and reflects customer needs (seasonal) ;
and also drive the business forward in the merchandise category (long-term).
- Acting as an effective interface between markets (franchisees) and the production division to ensure that sourcing & production strategies and resources are in line with the merchandise plan and goals.
- Maintaining an overall awareness of market trends and key competitors and communicating all analysis to the design team. Review and adapt seasonal products and keylooks.
- Acting as a business partner to work with key markets on OTB management and optimal assortments.
- Collaborating with commercial, marketing, VM, internal management and partners to ensure Product Knowledge is properly conveyed to all markets.
Fast developing retail brand
China exclusive line
- Shēnzhèn ShìPermanent
As a Sourcing Manager you will be responsible for handling the company's end to end sourcing operations. The successful candidate will be able to appraise and improve our sourcing activities by analyzing the company's spending, supplying partnerships and new possibilities.
Recognized European company
International working environment
Our client is looking for candidate with 1-2 years of accounting experience and willing to develop their expertise in fashion retail industry. A candidate with great attitude that open to opinion and being a great team player.
Cheerful working environment
- Hong Kong IslandTemporary
Regional Exposure (Asia Pacific) and great opportunity
Top Lier Luxury Brand
Didn't find the right Retail & Sourcing job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Retail Sourcing - Retail & Sourcing - Merchandise & Supply Chain jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.