- Hong KongPermanentHK$70,000 - HK$120,000
A mega size financial institution is looking for a leader who is specialised in debt syndication within their capital market team. Mainly on syndication and distribution of developed market medium scale loan.
Within the Working Capital solutions Asia team, you need to support the provision of structured working capital solutions, support on the commercial activity (pitches, marketing material) and subsequent execution process and documentation matters.
Perfect working environment
Competitive salary and Clear career path
Excellent opportunity to be a part of the launch team of the Front-Office Quant desk in Bangalore for a large Global Bank. The Bank is regarded for its culture, work-life balance and employee friendly policies.
Excellent Senior Leadership Opportunity with a Large Global Bank
Be a part of the launch team of the Front Office Quants Team in Bangalore
- Hong Kong IslandTemporaryHK$30,000 - HK$50,000
This position is responsible for development of the business relationship with assigned institutional accounts (such as fund managers, corporations etc). Develops knowledge of client needs and requirements and coordinates the firm's effort to serve client organizations.
Opportunity to work in the top tier ibank
Excellent career path
Our client is a professional institution providing one stop financial priting service to IPO companies. Not limited to providing financial printing service, they offer conferencing service providing venue for all types of conferences. Currently they are expanding their business and looking for client service ambassador to join their client servicing team. If you are interested in developing a career in a financial industry, please do not hesitate and apply now!
Monday to Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
IPO Projects related
- Providing unparalleled client service to existing and prospective clients including retail customers, financial advisors, and hedge fund operators etc.
- Build and maintain long-term customer relationships, provide access to desired markets and increase customer retention.
*Attractive salary scheme and staff benefits
*Opportunities in a foreign culture institution
Hong Kong IslandPermanent
- Our client is looking for a candidate with strong Chinese market knowledge to join their China Strategic Development team. Directly support the Head of Great China, the candidate MUST be able to communicate in fluent English and Mandarin. Good understanding of Joint Venture business and asset management preferred.
Noth America's largest bank
Work-life balance & world class trainning program
Didn't find the right Banking & Financial Services job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Banking Financial Services - Banking & Financial Services - Capital Markets / Equity jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.