- Competitive salary
- Have the opportunity to manage a team
About Our Client
- A top medical device company established in 2012, focusing on product research and development, production, application and sales in the IVD field;
- Has long-term business strategic planning with global leading life sciences company such as Roche.
- Cooperate with cross function departments, including PM,CTM,Lab and Buyers;
- Responsible for formulating warehouse operation procedure, such as warehouse receipts, QC, distributes, and improving various processes and standards of warehouse management;
- Responsible for submitting monthly inventory reports, including Receipts, stockout, and inventory balance;
- Responsible for management of the warehouse controllers' operation, including the verification of physical objects, receipts and distributes records, inventory counting and analysis, and inventory adjustment application;
- Responsible for managing warehouse staff work and daily operation.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent education from 985 / 211 or oversea education background;
- More than 4 years experience of logistics or warehousing operation;
- Have good communication, logic thinking and project management capabilities;
- Have solid people management experience.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary;
- Open and simple working environment;
- Have the opportunity to manage a team;
- Work with top talents in the medical device industry.
Quote job ref
+86 21 6035 3434