VP Regulatory Compliance
Global Foreign Bank
About Our Client
One of the largest foreign banks in the world, this is a great opportunity to further your career in a high performing compliance function.
- The chosen candidate will be the main interactation point with Hong Kong regulators, both the HKMA and the SFC.
- To coordinate and monitor regulatory inspections, investigations, thematic reviews, inquiries, self-assessments
- To keep abreast of new regulations and disseminate regulatory circulars, press releases and other regulatory developments to management, other Compliance teams and relevant stakeholders.
- To support the provision of regulatory and compliance advice to management on bank-wide or territory-wide matters.
- To provide advice on infrastructural matters (ie, non-product, non-client and non-transaction matters).
- To develop and update Compliance policies and procedures.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of business continuity management programmes for Hong Kong Compliance.
- To provide support on procedure management for Hong Kong Compliance including maintaining the Compliance policy and procedure register and managing the required notification.
The Successful Applicant
- Working experience across big4, HKMA and reputable banking within Regulatory Compliance
- Multiple years direct experience as key point of contact with HKMA/SFC
What's on Offer
The job offers a growing platform for career advancement, and a competitive package.