VP, Real Estate Investment
Hong Kong based
About Our Client
Our client is a big Chinese financial institution with over 30 years of oepration experience in Hong Kong.
- Lead investment team to make feasibility assessment, negotiation and structure building about real estate fund establishment;
- Responsible for or participate in negotiation during fund raising;
- Responsible for review and modification of various documents and agreements related to project operation; participate in important contract negotiations;
- Lead team to design project deal structure and control project legal risks;
- Participate in design and perfection of investment flow and offer suggestions timely;
- Maintain relationship with stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- At least five years relevant work experience in investment or financial service (such as investment bank, securities, trust and fund); have experience in real estate industry;
- Familiar with real estate development, investment attraction flow, M&A flow and shareholding investment flow;
- Rich experience in PE investment and investment fund, trust or overseas investment or M&A project.
- Strong abilities of analysis, interpersonal relation and negotiation.
- Good at communication, coordination and resource management;
- Good command of Mandarin and English
What's on Offer
- Competitive Package
- Excellent Career path