VP of Operation
Steering Management Person in a Fast Growing Company
High Sense of Success to Lead Business to next Stage
About Our Client
This company is a leading supplier of electronics with multiple manufacturing facilities in China and South East Asia. Provide ODM and OEM solutions manufactures battery packs for 3Cs and Multi-cell applications across cell phones, power banks, POS devices, e-bikes, industrial equipment, medical devices and electric vehicles (on and off the road) segments. The company has sales and engineering offices located in North America, Europe and Asia. Relying on advanced technology, this company won a good position in this industry and become the strategic partner with a batch of big companies.
Leads the functions of operations management worldwide and be responsible for the successful synergies across all global operation sites, focus on the achievement of strategic business growth via manufacturing technology and people development that supports exponential revenue growth in next 3 years. Coordinates and optimize the global manufacturing sites, contract manufacturers together with the group headquarters. Team-working with the technology, sales regions, product strategy management, supply chain management and quality functions to enhance the alignment in project management, business opportunity pipeline development, quality control as well as automated operations for product manufacturing.
This assignment owner also delivers the customer value proposition globally and play as a member of the group steering management team that determines top strategies and company policies, drive company culture and core values.
The Successful Applicant
- More than 20 years working experience in Electronics relevant industries. Good tract record of developing global operation strategies for Group by region optimizing the global operation resources.
- Fluent English and Chinese language is essential. Good communication skills and high sensitivity of different culture.
- Analytical thinking create aligned strategy and work closely with Technology group on innovations.
- Business Acumen and keen understanding of the financial returns of facility investments (ROI).
- Strong leadership competences that inspires team commitment and always look for better ways.
- Personal Credibility and resilience in stress; able to travel to customer destination with no hesitation.
What's on Offer
- Steering Management Person in a Fast Growing Company.
- Attractive salary, Company Share incentive scheme.