VP - Markets risk audit
Greater China audit on Global Markets
Familiar with regulatory framework
About Our Client
Our client is an global bank and hiring for their audit team
- Implemented audit programme to assess risk and prioritize coverage
- Lead and execute audit with limited supervision and partner with Regional Audit Team
- Analyze the root cause of audit issue and provide control solution
- Implement and execute monitoring metrics to identify control issues and keep updated on the regulatory development
- Managed the Global Markets audit function, focusing on commodity derivatives, swaps, credit, foreign exchange & related options, as well as models and quantitative techniques.
- Expanded audit approach to include review of global trading strategies, controls over the trading desks, and models for pricing, re-valuing portfolios and risk management.
- Enabled management to focus on high priority risk issues by conducting a thorough business review of the foreign exchange options business.
- Accelerated inclusion of stress testing and certain non-linear exposures in senior management reports through the first global review of Value at Risk implementation.
- Via pre-launch reviews, improved quality of RiskMetrics
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline and/or other relevant professional qualifications, eg CIA, ACA, CPA, CAMS etc.
- Minimum 6 years audit or relevant business experience within a financial services organization, major accounting firm or regulatory body
- Good understanding of internal control concepts
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure and willing to take personal responsibility/ accountability
- Works well individually and in teams, shares information and supports colleagues
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in an efficient and effective manner and with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication (i.e., verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management and influence change
- Flexible and adaptable to dynamically changing work environments
What's on Offer
Good package in an multi-cultural environment