VP IBD Compliance - Tier 1 Global Investment Bank
Tier 1 Global Foreign Bank
About Our Client
As part of the APAC IBD Compliance team, you will address an array of business, legal and regulatory matters encountered by the Investment Banking Division across the Asia Pacific region. The Investment Banking Division comprises industry and product groups that focus on leading and innovative financing (debt and equity), M&A and derivatives transactions as well as financial advisory assignments.
- Provide advisory live to the Investment Banking Division on compliance, regulatory, policy and reputational issues, marketing materials as well as on new business initiatives and significant business changes affecting the firm with a focus on the Investment Banking Division's derivatives and structured products business.
- Create controls and surveillance's to verify adherence to laws, regulations and firm policies and procedures.
- Ensure that appropriate policies and procedures are in place for the Investment Banking Division with a focus on the derivatives and structured products business.
- Assist the Investment Banking Division and Legal in responding to regulatory inquiries, investigations and inspections.
- Test and monitor controls, surveillance's and procedures to assess effectiveness in ensuring adherence to laws, regulations and firm policies and procedures.
- Prepare and deliver live and online training to the Investment Banking population on divisional policies and procedures with a focus on the Investment derivatives and structured products business.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years within IBD Compliance
- Strong analytical, research and fact-gathering skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Fluency in English and Mandarin with a strong command of speaking, reading and writing in both languages.
What's on Offer
- Progression opportunity
- Attractive package