- US based investment bank !
- great work culture!
About Our Client
My client is a global US based bank. They have businesses in global markets, retail bank, corporate bank, securities, wealth management and commercial bank. They are currently service over 200million customers and are in more than 130 countries around the world.
- report directly to the APAC head of Market Risk whilst working alongside market risk colleagues
- responsible for market risk management monitoring for equity derivatives in APAC region
- responsible for market risk analysis and will work closely with the traders
- market risk reporting
- stress testing
- responsible for APAC region coverage
The Successful Applicant
- bachelor degree in risk/finance
- 7-10 years market risk experience ; 2-4 years in equity market risk
- must be fluent and articulate in English
- open to native English speakers
What's on Offer
- hybrid office
- great work culture
- stable team