Vice President of Supply Chain Process Improvement
About Our Client
This is a brand new headcount, looking for a Vice President of Supply Chain & Manufacturing process improvement, overseeing CI across all our clients logistics and factory operation. Reporting into the EVP of supply chain this is a senior role, with a large remit. We need people from strong manufacturing companies, with exposure to lean and transformation projects. Our client is a multi-national MNC with a huge portfolio of brands.
Our client's Global Supply Chain is building a new generation of beauty products' life cycle including primary and secondary packaging/ accessories/ turnkey to deliver transformative precision solutions with quality and speed to our clients customers. It is geared towards utilizing industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to support full speed development activities.
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Vice President, Global Supply Chain Operations. A successful candidate needs to demonstrate leadership ability, end-to-end supply chain expertise and be able to work independently in a fast paced and rapidly evolving organization.
- Develop and implement the end-to-end Global Supply Chain Strategy
- Develop world class supply chain operational systems and processes
- Lead initiatives and programs to drive digitization of supply chain, business process improvement and cross functional efficiency.
- Upgrade or develop new processes and systems to meet current and future business requirements
- Transform the current supply chain operations from a China centric operation to a Global operation
- Globalize the supply chain solution beyond current China footprint to support global requirements
- Drive supply chain management performance and develop supply chain metrics that link and support strategic initiatives.
- Implement new technology and standard systems across all countries in sourcing and purchasing functions to optimize processes and eliminate waste.
The Successful Applicant
Key challenges in the role involve significant change management, transforming a team and operating model from regional mindset to a global one. Talent management, both in building your team and influencing those around you will be paramound. You will need to update new processes and systems to meet current and future business requirements.
- 10-15 years of progressively responsible experience in Supply Chain, Strategic Sourcing, Operations or related function
- At least 5 years or more years in Supply Chain leadership position
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business or related discipline
- MBA or Advanced degree is an advantage
- Languages: English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin)
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic new role, for a leading MNC with APAC headquarters in Hong Kong. This is a global role, spanning across Asia, Europe and the US. The client is within FMCG but we are open to people from strong manufacturing backgrounds in technology as well. This will have great visibility, with a huge amount to go at. Could be a fantastic opportunity for a genuine transformation specialist within Supply Chain.