Vice President - Credit Analysis
Credit Analyst role under Front Office
About Our Client
Foreign Bank with strong presence in Asia
- Seek and pursue new opportunities with both existing and new clients in cooperation with the Relationship Management teams and other product teams by actively pursuing bilateral, club-type and/or syndicated lending transactions.
- Advise clients on structuring of deals and cooperate in negotiations and client meetings.
- Give local Relationship Management teams support and advice on all aspects of Lending product and provide advice on issues related to EVA, ECAP and RWA.
- Manage the credit approval process for each transaction, ensuring follow-up on post-approval conditions and covenants where the Team Head acts as the single point of entry for Risk Management.
- Execute and maintain high quality lending execution activities, including participation in negotiation of documentation with the clients, coordinating with Risk and Legal (if required, with outside legal counsel).
- Ensure appropriate portfolio management through monitoring and annual (and /or group) reviews. This includes responsibility for the quality of his/her credit files (costs, actual losses (co-responsibility), data quality, effectiveness, accuracy/efficiency, timeliness).
- To work in conjunction with the Team Head to achieve the set KPIs for the location.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in finance, accounting, economics, law or comparable
- At least 5 years of diversified and proven deal making / credit experience in (international) wholesale financial services
- Experience in the bi-lateral, club-type and/or syndicated lending transactions
- Good knowledge of the Hong Kong and China market is an added advantage
- Strong financial and analytical skills and has an eye for details
- Is "Hands-on" and possess a positive and "can do" attitude
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- An effective communicator who is fluent in English and Mandarin or Cantonese, both verbally and written
- Proficient in MS Office application
What's on Offer
Good package in a Growing bank with good culture