Vice President - Business Development (FX, Bullion, CFD)
Familiar with FX, Bullion, CFD
About Our Client
Growing platform with strong presence in Asia
- Generation of lead pipeline for new business and existing clients in SEA markets for Forex, Bullion and CFDs products.
- Running sales lifecycle from identification of new accounts through client deposit.
- Proactively seek for sales referrals from existing accounts and personal network.
- Maintaining communication with accounts by being in regular contact with key users and building a position of trust, respect and openness with the view to generating new business.
- Manage post-sales implementation and service delivery, and handle related customer issues to enhance customer experience.
- Local liaison with strategic partners and regional sales team.
- Marketing in the region via industry events, associations and conferences.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience in covering financial institution clients with a proven record of accomplishments, regional experience a plus.
- Strong product knowledge in Forex, Bullion and CFDs.
- Familiar with Hong Kong / SEA markets with a proven ability to build quality relationships with stakeholders to create business opportunities.
- Self-starter with a tenacity to succeed, and a flair for selling.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, able to drive cross-functional collaboration.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin.
What's on Offer
Good package in a growing platform