Vendor Manager - Reputable Client
Competitive benefit package
About Our Client
Our client is a global financial institution with their APAC head quarter located in Hong Kong. They're now looking for a talent to join their CRES team.
- Accountable to the Country CRES Head for all third party suppliers (excluding landlords) in terms of compliance, performance and change management.
- Resolves performance management escalation at a country level through the supply partner.
- Accountable to Regional SPM to ensure in-Country management of suppliers is within the Group's vendor management policy and SPM processes.
- Responsible for evidencing supply partner's compliance with group policies, procedures and standards.
- Accountable for administering, monitoring and/or tracking agreed processes ensuring effective contract management.
- Specifically responsible for ensuring all on boarding of new suppliers is compliant with the Group Procurement Policy and Group Staff Screening Policy.
- Responsible for resolving in-country risk issues with supply partners.
- Hub Contract Manager: The Hub Contract Manager has additional responsibility to assure the effects are delivered and evidenced within cluster markets.
- Act as the country point of escalation between the our client and the supply partner.
- Ensure governance model is in place for entire supply chain (excluding landlords) within country.
- Identify in-country supply chain optimisation opportunities and recommend solutions which add value to the bank.
- Responsible for managing country financial and commercial matters in alignment with contractual agreements.
- Responsible for managing contractual implication of change requests including financial rebase lining.
- Drive implementation of periodic reviews.
- Analyse and validate Supply Partner monthly/quarterly governance reports.
- Analyse performance data (inc. KPIs and Performance dashboards) and agree action plan for identified gaps.
- Monitor contract financial (inc. invoice review and validation). Provide approvals for above IRL threshold requests.
- Provide necessary validation for e-procurement aligning with agreed process for managing agent vendors and out of scope activity.
- Conduct comprehensive periodic sampling (e.g. IRL tracking) and review against deliverable
- Perform sample testing of data underpinning key metrics.
- Participate in material sub-contract reviews.
- Drive procurement process for managing agent vendors fulfilling requirements of the Vendor Management Framework.
- Interpret and disseminate bank policies, standards etc for Supply Partner where required. With Process and policy owners, evidence compliance with group policies, procedures and standards.
- Own process to identify compliance gaps and track action plans to close gaps. Ensure compliance with NEW and Subcontractor on boarding obligations.
- Coordinate and request support from hub resources (workplace etc.) as required
- As a process owner for Contract Management Activity, the CM is designated as first or second line of defence under our Group Operational risk framework and as such is responsible for managing risks within the area of responsibility. Prescribed responsibilities include;
- Periodically check the effectiveness of controls performed by supply partners ensuring assurance mechanisms are firmly embedded;
- Ensure all material risks are identified, assessed, mitigated, monitored and reported;
- Ensure applicable external laws and regulations and internal policies, procedures, limits and other risk control requirements are implemented and complied with;
- Propose control enhancements to ensure that any known risks are controlled within acceptable boundaries and to consistent standards;
- Align business (or functional) strategy with risk appetite and seek to optimise the risk-return profile of the business;
- Set the right tone for the risk management culture of the team in internal communications and performance objectives;
- Ensure that an effective program of control reviews and sample testing is embedded and that verifies that process(s) under Contract Manager's remit are operating as designed and controls are working effectively.
The Successful Applicant
- 6+ years experience in Real Estate, Relationship Management or GS position
- Experience in working on the FM side with a Supply Partner
- Good sourcing and supply partner management experience
- Good commercial and financial acumen, contract management experience
- Energetic, Assertive
- Good negotiator
- Good communication skills
What's on Offer
Successful talent will be offered competitive benefit package.