Validation Supervisor - New GMP Plant
Attractive Salary (13 months + bonus)
Friendly Management Culture
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing pharmaceutical manufacturer who expanding the production line rapidly. They have GMP manufacturing plants across Hong Kong and China. They are currently launching a new GMP plant and looking for an experienced validation supervisor.
- Handle and supervise the validation from engineering, manufacturing, transport/ installation, start up, process optimisation to routine production.
- Responsible for process, equipment and facilities qualification like URS, DQ, FAT, SAT/IQ, QMS.
- Liaise with different cross functional departments for Ad-hoc GMP validation related tasks.
The Successful Applicant
- Higher diploma or above in Chemical Engineering, Bio-medical Engineering or Qualification/ Validation, pharmaceutical/ manufacturing related disciplines.
- 5 years + or Qualification/ Validation experience in pharmaceutical field.
- Solid knowledge in GMP and pharmaceutical related regulatory will be preferable.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
- 13 months Salary plus performance bonus
- medical allowance
- friendly management and casual company culture