User Experience Lead - Hong Kong's Leading Bank
Project and Team Management
About Our Client
Our client is one of Hong Kong's largest independent financial institutions. With an intensive network of branches, the company dedicates to providing comprehensive financial solutions to its customers in Hong Kong and major markets around the world. Understanding customer digital experience improvement is one of their key advantages in heading towards a bright and exciting future, it is looking for a User Experience manager/team head to lead their UI/UX team.
- Maintaining and developing existing digital communication platforms (e.g. website, mobile app, internal system, etc.) to improve customer digital experience
- Developing company-wide customer experience framework
- Taking charge of market intelligence research and customer insight studies
- Accountable for review and measure effectiveness of change initiatives and provide needed advice if applicable
- Keeping up to date with international and local market trends and insights.
- Responsible for team management, operational review and other ad-hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Multimedia Design or a relevant discipline
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in Customer Experience Development
- Experience in financial services industry
- A strong existing portfolio of UI/UX design
- Expert experience in people and project management, market research, user research techniques and usability testing
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively in a professional manner
- Fluency in Chinese and English
What's on Offer
The right package will be given to the right minded talent.