- International and fun work culture
- Excellent salary and benefit package
About Our Client
Our client is the private banking arm of a leading American investment bank with 1000+ offices in 40+ countries. They provide investment advisory, execution services and wealth management services to High Net Worth individuals and families globally.
- Monitor pre- and post- trade suitability of investments for portfolio and investment holdings review
- Monitor compliance with pre-trade risk disclosures provided to clients by the Front staff
- Facilitate the development of strategic and tactical solutions with business partners
- Establish project scope and define business needs with stakeholders and various other functional groups
- Perform business analysis, determine workflow, and give recommendations on process enhancements and system upgrades
- Manage and undertake end-to-end project tasks
- Evaluate project performance post implementation and resolve any production issues together with stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- University degree with majoring in business, finance, IT or related disciplines
Minimum 3 years of practical experience in project management
- Strong project management, people management and influencing and analytical skills
Big picture thinkers but can speak to technical details.
Solution focused mindset. Experimental and flexible.
Good command of written and spoken English.
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Detail oriented, hard-working and able to work under pressure and deadline driven.
Mature, self-motivated, proactive, with a passion for excellence
What's on Offer
- Working days and time: Mon - Fri, 0900 - 1800
- Solid training and great learning environment
- Great chance to work with international staffers
- Potential temp-to-perm conversion opportunity