(Urgent) Payroll/ C&B Officer - MNC
5 days work week
Good career path
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading MNC with more than 200 people in the Hong Kong office. The HR team is looking for a C&B Officer to handle payroll and HR project.
The potential candidate will work closely with the HR Manager to handle the following job functions:
- Handle all-rounded C&B duties for the regional office.
- In charge of end-to-end payroll progress including calculation, system update and submission.
- Manage and arrange international mobility including expats' visa application, compensation and benefits and relocation package.
- Support C&B Manager/ Director for HR budget and finance report for both regional and HK office.
- Assist in salary and benefits review (benchmarking), staff off-boarding support, leave encashment etc.
- Manage and update the HR database and system.
- Handle ad-hoc projects in the HR team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder, preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 2 years payroll and C&B experience in MNC, preferably in Retail industry
- Experience and knowledge of Hong Kong payroll progress and labour ordinance would be an advantage
- Speaks very fluent English and Cantonese
- Strong passionate with HR C&B, detail-minded and result driven
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel; knowledge of HR system will be a great plus
- Immediately available
What's on Offer
- Good exposure in regional HR team
- Mon-Fri - 5 days work
- Competitive package
- International environment
- Corporate location in Tsim Sha Tsui