Underwriter- Senior Officer/ Officer, Life (Individual Line)
About Our Client
My client is a multinational insurance company that offers individual and corporate insurance. They are now looking for a senior office/ officer in underwriting team. This position offers great exposure to new projects and skills. You will be given ample of opportunities for career development.
The candidate has the following responsibilities:
- Examine, prepare and underwrite new and renewal cases according to company 's rules and guidelines
- Review UAT plan and carry out system configuration
- Process applications of individual life and health products
- Negotiating terms and liaising with customers and brokers
- Perform ad hoc projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate has the following requirements:
- University Degree in Business or relevant studies
- Professional qualification in life insurance - FLMI is an advantage
- 3-4 year's underwriting experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Independent, self-motivated, able to work under pressure
- Underwriting experience and authority will give advantage.
- Good command in English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
- Permanent position
- 5 days work
- Work in Wanchai
- Medical and dental benefit
- Great exposure to new projects