UK Firm - Accounting Officer (CPA applicant is welcome!)
Sizeable accounting team
About Our Client
Our client is headquartered in United Kingdom, focusing on B2B service. They are cooperated with various industry like technology, transport, fashion, etc. They ensure their workplace is collaborative, in order to deliver exceptional results. Also, they aim to build a strong working relationships globally, share and learn among offices.
- Coordinate and analyzes general ledger accounts accurately for fiscal integrity as well as compliance with applicable principles, standards, guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Corrects general ledger accounts based on timely recognition of problems and accurate identification of required adjustments.
- Analyzes complex reconciliation document and other information to arrive at logical and accurate conclusions.
- Assists with the examination, reconciliation, and analysis of accounting records and financial statements.
- Serves as liaison in responding to inquiries to solve routine accounting problems for third parties such as banks and vendors.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant qualifications in a business or finance discipline
- Solid relevant working experience
- Audit candidate is also welcome
- Proficiency in MS Office programs
- Good communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- On-job training
- 5 days' work
- Well renovated work environment