Treasury Operation Officer (Welcome Chinese Firm Background)
Expanding Financial Institution
Wide Exposure + All-Rounded Experience
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established financial institution with banking, insurance and asset management services. They have more than 7 years in Hong Kong. They are founded with multiple Chinese corporate groups and with more than 200 billion dollars for their capital. They offices in more 30 cities in China and several oversea offices. They are now looking for candidate with at least 3 years of treasury operation experience from financial institution or Chinese corporate institution to join their team. Candidate would enjoy all-rounded exposure on treasury operation and cash management duties. The company culture is relatively friendly and stable.
- Perform daily treasury settlement, cash account reconciliation and bank account opening.
- Monitor cash-flow and funding status of company, as well as the performance of financial instruments.
- Plan for cash-flow forecast and funding needs to ensure company liquidity.
- Communicate with internal and external parties.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder.
- At least 3 years treasury/ cash flow management experience from Chinese financial institutions or corporate institutions.
- Strong skillsets in using Microsoft Excel and Bloomberg Terminal.
- Good command in Chinese and English communication.
- Self-motivated with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
What's on Offer
- Expanding Business
- Annual Leave: 12 days up
- All-rounded Exposure
- Lunch Allowance
- Stable and Friendly Culture