Treasury Manager - MNC, European Market
About Our Client
Our client is a sourcing company of major European fashions brands.
You will work closly with specific European offices to prepare daily cash sales report; report and analyze variances between daily sales and sales receipts; control the intercompany transactions and reconcile the variances; maintain proper control over the Accounts Receivable and treasury function and assist system implementation; involve in budgeting and other cash flow management. To bring added value to the Company, you will evaluate FX and interest rate risks on various business operations, optimize capital structure, leverage existing resources, identify critical resources bottleneck, and ideally formulate potential market opportunity
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or other relevant professional qualification
- At least 5 years of working experience, candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager/ Accountant
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Well-organized with good time management
- Knowledge of POS system and process would be beneficial
- Good command of English, German speaking highly preferable
- Working Visa sponsorship will be provided by the Company
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company with opportunities for career advancement.