Training Manager - Banking
Highly Reputable Bank
About Our Client
Our client is a leading bank and financial services provider with an established presence across Hong Kong offering retail, consumer and commercial banking amongst other key financial services.
Reporting directly to the Head of Training & Development (Hong Kong based), the selected training professional will take full ownership to design, develop and deliver quality training initiatives to support and improve the bank-wide learning agenda.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Partner with business leaders and senior stakeholders to identify training needs and implement training programs to support the bank's growth plans
- Design, develop and deliver Training & Development initiatives to support the bank-wide learning agenda
- Deliver new hire training programs, Operational training initiatives and assist with the development of the overall training curriculum
- Responsible for the implementation of product, sales skills and regulatory training of a wide-range of Financial products and best practices
- Drive and monitor delivery of all learning solutions to maintain overall quality and standards
- Contribute to overall training effectiveness by develop cost effective training models and learning channels
- Stimulate interactive learning environment through engagement activities
- Act as a trusted business partner to lead ad-hoc training programs and initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- At least 8 years experience working in training focused role within sizeable banking, insurance or financial services provider
- Strong communication and facilitation/delivery skills working in fast-paced environment
- Strong English and Chinese language skills
- Hands-on experience in the design and development of training programs and initiatives
- Engaging, innovative and customer service oriented with strong attention to detail
What's on Offer
A leading Bank, our client is offering an experienced Training professional an exciting managerial opportunity within a collaborative and innovative business environment.