Training Coordinator (Perfume - Fresh graduate is welcome)
Progressive and fast growing company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the international fast growing beauty company that has strong presence in Asia market. In light of the retail business expansion in the Hong Kong, they are looking for outstanding candidates to join them as Education Coordinator.
- Ensure attendees gain thorough understanding and knowledge and including importance of Sales, Retail & Service expectations
- Effectively manage administrative tasks, whilst ensuring the key focus is on people and performance
- Help organize large scale business meetings, twice a year
- Support Regional Director of Education in rolling out and following up on education strategies to drive the business. Communicate with markets, updates from Global and Regional Education
- Support Regional Director of Education in expense management, travel itineraries and general admin need.
- Provide insight and learning with focus around improving standards of brand experience and service models to drive high levels of experience at retail to all front line staff, including inspiring and motivating them to be the best.
- Keep abreast of all education materials and update
- Lead by example through being a brand ambassador at all times, development and reinforcement of brand expectations
The Successful Applicant
- Previous teaching, luxury/prestige and retail experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience with adult learning, with demonstrated coaching skills gained in a luxury retail or service related industry
- Effective teaching and coaching style with the solid ability to inspire and motivate others
- Confident in respectably partnering with Global and Affiliate teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and solution selling skills
- Professional presentation skills and quality customer service skills
- High attention to detail and organisational skills
Working knowledge of a computerised system including Microsoft Office application (word, excel, outlook, powerpoint, etc)
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel
What's on Offer
Our client offers an excellent salary package with full employee benefits to the selected candidates. Kindly get in touch for more details.