Trade Marketing Manager - International FMCG Principal
Attractive Salary Package
Excellent Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a FMCG principal with a wide range of international brands. To cope with their rapid growth in the market, they are now looking for a Trade Marketing Manager to join their successful team.
- Ensuring that the brand objective is well achieved in trade channels
- Looking after the trade marketing promotions
- identifying new potential clients to increase distribution penetration
- Analyze channel performance data and Nielsen reports to provide useful marketing insight
- Building strong working relationship with trades is the key to success in this role
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate, preferably degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Strong sales & presentation skills, have the can-do attitude to drive for excellence
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience in the FMCG industry
- Strong data analysis experience with Nielsen reports
- Resourceful , strong interpersonal and networking ability
- Good execution and planning ability
- Proficient in Cantonese & English
What's on Offer
- Excellent career progression.
- Attractive remuneration package (monthly salary + attractive year-end bonus - performance based)
Don't miss this opportunity and apply now!