Top Tier Law Firm - Dispute Resolution Paralegal
International Law Firm
Dynamic Team Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a highly prominent and large UK law firm, who have a strong dispute resolution practice in Hong Kong.
Working with a team of other Paralegals and reporting to a Senior Associate, this position will be responsible for:
- Drafting, preparing, editing, formatting and proofing letters, Court documents, pitches/presentations and other documents at attorneys' request
- Dealing with Court documents and pleadings
- Conducting legal and factual research
- Preparing case summaries
- Liaising with regulatory bodies
- Translation work
- Ad hoc and general duties as and when requested
The Successful Applicant
The suitable candidate will be a LLB graduate with 2-3 years paralegal experience within the litigation practice. Excellent English and fluent Mandarin are required. The chosen candidate must demonstrate strong research skills and be detail-minded.
What's on Offer
You will be offered the opportunity to progress your career in a growing and reputable dispute resolution department.