Top Tier International Firm - Corporate Associate (Mix Role)
Rare opportunity junior lawyer (1-3PQE+)
Mix role - IPO, M&A and regulatory work
About Our Client
An international law firm, with offices in Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and the US, with strong presence in the USA and Europe.
On a day-to-day basis you will be involved in IPO, M&A, PE, joint venture and regulatory work.
The Successful Applicant
- Prior IPO/M&A experience is mandatory
- Qualified in Hong Kong is preferred. Candidates who qualified in a common law jurisdictions (HK, England & Wales, Australia, Singapore or the USA) will also be considered
- Chinese languages are mandatory
What's on Offer
- Excellent team and firm culture, stable team
- Partners are easy to work with
- Mix role - a good split between IPO, M&A and regulatory work