Top Tier Bank - Personal Lending Assistant Manager
International and Fun Working Culture
About Our Client
Our client is a globalised bank with businesses covered in major financial hubs in the APAC region. Their operating income has been growing throughout the previous years. With their expanding business, they are looking for a Assistant Manager.
- Support on system projects to facilitate a quality release and pleasant customer experience.
- Assist in managing collaborations with different departments including Marketing, Contact Centre, Direct Channel etc to ensure effective personal loan campaigns implementation.
- Assist in discretionary pricing approval by reviewing requests and maintaining tracking report to facilitate monitoring
- Monitor the market dynamics and competitive activities on personal loans and loan-on-card programmes
- Work with Customer Relations in resolving personal loans and campaign related customer enquiries / complaints.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree of relevant field
- 2-3 years of account lending or personal lending experience
- Possess analytical / business-oriented mindset, good numeric reasoning skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid PC skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in written and spoken English/Chinese
What's on Offer
- Professional growth and learning
- Product exposure
- Open and fun working culture
- Working location: Central