Top Cosmetics Brand---Logistics Manager
Attractive salary compared to competitors on the market
Trusted global luxury brand
About Our Client
Our client is a young luxury goods brand specialising in cosmestics goods selling its product through wholesale accounts, franchises and directly operated stores.
- Manage logistics strategically in terms of Export shipments, warehouse and transportation by working with 3PL with business request.
- Control daily operations of warehouse and logistics by 3PL by contracted KPI.
- Analyze and assess cost controlling performance, and initiate the insight solution to optimize the logistics and business expanding.
- Take lead in logistics tracking to support special activity at peak season, new launch and special events.
Drive logistics alignment to Non-merchandising of VM and Marketing as well as store opening.
Work closely with global and regional logistics teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years proven logistics experience and with sound knowledge of import & export, DC operations and domestic transportation.
- Have a strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with the team.
- Ability to generate creative ideas and has excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Team player with a keen-to-learn attitude, dedicated and innovative.
- Capable of working individually or as part of a multi-task functional team to cut through ambiguity to decide and act without having the total picture and comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
What's on Offer
- Trusted global luxury brand
- End to end logistics management