Top 500 Retail Brand---Logistics Head
Competitive salary compared to other competitors
Opportunity to lead a team
About Our Client
- A world leading retail group specializing in lifestyle products.
- Lead import & export operation team to ensure competence meets current and future business needs.
- Monitor and report upon the 3PL service provider's KPI and other key service level measurements. Set a CI agenda to drive areas needing improvement
- Responsible for setting and facilitating monthly and quarterly service reviews with 3PL including PPT preparation
- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate reporting by 3PL including but not limited to daily sales order status reports, rework reports, label status reports, inventory reports
- Collaborate with Supply Finance for reporting, spend analysis & monthly flash result to Senior Leaders
The Successful Applicant
- Over 7 years working experience in import, export or logistics area.
- Proven ability to lead a team.
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills.
- Previous regional working experience is preferred.
- Previous experience from working in a process oriented organization
- Fluent in English (both speaking and writing)
What's on Offer
- The company provides competitive salary package and stable working environment.