Tier-1 Insurance- PMO Support
Attractive PMO environment
Solid team structure
About Our Client
My client is one of the biggest listed investment bank in Asia.
They have established full-service business model offering investment banking, equities, wealth management and investment management and gaining huge success in the market.
They are currently seeking high qualified, passionate and initiative individual to join in their big family.
- Be responsible for following the Business Transformation Framework (BTF), using standard project management tools such as Clarity and working closely with their colleagues in central PMO team
- Collaborates with the sub workstream leads and teams to ensure the project governance and compliance is maintained, promotes and takes accountability for sub workstream / project quality, monitoring the tollgates and budget
- Anticipates potential risks and issues, assists with putting mitigating actions into place to prevent delivery stalling and escalating as appropriate
- Facilitate sub workstream leads meeting by organizing meetings, assist in setting meeting agendas, logging actions and to follow up until actions are closed
The Successful Applicant
* Graduate or postgraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field.
* Excellent experience in Agile / DevOps operating in a insurance firm is a plus.
* Insurance Industry experience is core.
* Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
* Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and changing priorities.
* Proven and demonstrable knowledge of architectural best practice, tooling and process.
* Ability to bring analytical rigour, structure and effective solutions to poorly-defined problems
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package
Solid project exposure
Great cross team experience
Amazing working culture and dynamic
Chance to work with different teams and vendors